Online UFC Betting Previews UFC on Fox 28 Odds
The year’s online UFC betting action continues this weekend with a free event for every fan to tune in for. Specifically, UFC on Fox 28: Emmett vs. Stephens will be held this weekend, giving teaser sports betting fans a perfect event to bet on. Let’s mulch over some pertinent information for this weekend’s event before diving into the odds and UFC on Fox 28 betting lines.
UFC on Fox 28: Emmett vs. Stephens – Saturday, February 24th
When: Main Card: 8 pm ET || Prelims: 6 pm ET || Early Prelims: 4 pm ET
Where: Amway Center, Orlando, Florida
TV: Main Card: Fox || Prelims: Fox || Early Prelims: UFC Fight Pass
Stream: UFC TV, Fox Sports Go
— UFC (@ufc) February 21, 2018
UFC on Fox 28 betting action will be headlined by a featherweight bout between Josh Emmett and Jeremy Stephens. Stephens is a lesser-known fighter who’s most well-known for exchanging some tirades with Conor McGregor a few press conferences ago. Nevertheless, Stephens will get the opportunity to cause a few ripples this sportsbook betting weekend.
Main Card & Online UFC Betting Odds
- Josh Emmett 3 ½ (+105) +140 Jeremy Stephens 3 ½ (-125) -160
- Jessica Andrade 2 ½ (+210) -320 Tecia Torres 2 ½ (-250) +260
- Ovince Saint Preux 2 ½ (EV) -125 Ilir Latifi 2 ½ (-120) +105
- Mike Perry 1 ½ (-110) -340 Max Griffin 1 ½ (-110) +280
Unsurprisingly, Stephens enters this matchup as the online UFC betting favorites. It makes sense since Stephens is currently riding a 2-fight win streak. Additionally, ‘Lil Heathen’ enters this bout sporting a 27-14 MMA record. All in all, players might be better off betting against Stephens in this one.
Josh Emmett is still new to the scene considering he’s only had 5 fights in the promotion. However, considering that Emmett joined the UFC in 2016, it’s safe to say that he’s been one of the busiest fighters on the promotion’s roster. Like Stephens, Emmett also enters this bout riding a 2-fighgt win streak. In addition, Emmett last stepped into the cage to face Ricardo lamas in a winning effort. The UFC on Fox 28 betting odds available on Emmett aren’t half bad.
Prelims & UFC on Fox 28 Betting Odds
- Renan Barao 2 ½ (-125) -155 Brian Kelleher 2 ½ (+105) +135
- Sara McMann 2 ½ (+195) -220 Marion Reneau 2 ½ (-235) +180
- Angela Hill 2 ½ (-340) -150 Maryna Moroz 2 ½ (+280) +130
- Ben Saunders 2 ½ (+135) +210 Alan Jouban 2 ½ (-155) -250
As for the undercard, Ben Saunders and Alan Jouban are arguably the most recognizable names. Saunders is coming off a TKO loss to Peter Sobotta at UFC Fight Night 109 and will be looking to make a splash this weekend. On the other hand, Jouban will be vying for a rebound after suffering back-to-back losses.
Early Prelims & Teaser Sports Betting Odds
- Gilbert Burns +115 Olivier Aubin-Mercier -135
- Sam Alvey +230 Marcin Prachnio -270
- Rani Yahya -250 Russell Doane +210
- Eric Shelton +125 Alex Perez –145
- Albert Morales +150 Manny Bermudez -170