Online Tennis Betting Previews Rio Open Presented By Claro
The 2018 ATP World Tour kicks off again this week with the Rio Open Presented by Claro. The Rio Open was disbanded in the 90s but there’s no doubt that online tennis betting players are ecstatic to see the tourney taking off once again. This week’s Rio Open betting action kicks off this Monday with the singles bracket holding its first Round of 32. Let’s mulch over some of this tournament’s pertinent information before breaking down both Monday’s and Tuesday’s single’s sports betting matchups.
Rio Open Presented by Claro – February 19th – 25th
When: Matchup start times vary from day to day
Where: Jockey Club Brasileiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Stream: Tennis TV
Prize Money: $1,695,825
— Rio Open (@RioOpenOficial) February 17, 2018
Monday Matchups || Round of 32 || Online Tennis Betting Odds
- Albert Ramos Vinolas -338 Rogerio Dutra Silva +278
- Guillermo Garcia Lopez -140 Nicolas Jarry +120
- Roberto Carballes Baena -232 Tennys Sandgren +197
- Fernando Verdasco -120 Leonardo Mayer EV
- Corentin Moutet +257 Guido Pella -312
- Marin Cilic -531 Carlos Berlocq +409
- Fabio Fognini -227 Thomas Bellucci +192
The Rio Open presented by Claro will be held on the 8 clay courts of the Jockey Club Brasileiro. This is undoubtedly one of the best stadiums to hold it in, since the venue features a 6,200 seat stadium. With so much room, there should be plenty of spectators once the tourney kicks off. This tournament has seen plenty of big names roll through in the past. In fact, back in 2014, Rafael Nadal came out triumphant in the tournament’s inauguration. The following year, online tennis betting players witnessed David Ferrer triumph in the 2015 edition.
The following years, 2016 and 2017, saw clay-court stalwarts Pablo Cuevas and Dominic Thiem claim the title. No doubt players who are exceptionally talented on clay courts will have success this time around as well. This includes players like Marin Cilic, Dominic Thiem, Pablo Carreno Busta and Albert Ramos Vinolas. Tournament play will officially commence this Monday, bringing teaser sports betting players some undeniably lucrative Rio Open betting action.
Tuesday Matchups || Round of 32 || Rio Open Betting Odds
- Gael Monfils -325 Horacio Zeballos +265
- Jiri Vesely +115 Federico DelBonis -135
- Casper Ruud +265 Diego Schwartzman -320
- Thiago Monteiro +170 Pablo Cuevas -200
- Aljaz Bedene -751 Andreas Haider-Maurer +551
- Marco Cecchinato +235 Pablo Carreno Busta -285
- Victor Estrella Burgos +225 Nicolas Kicker -270
- Pablo Andujar +265 Gerald Melzer -320
- Dusan Lajovic +481 Dominic Thiem -633
A Look Ahead (2018 ATP Tour)
After this year’s Rio Open presented by Claro concludes, online tennis betting players can look ahead to the Open 13 Provence. Afterwards, the Delray Beach Open will take place, bringing the year’s ATP action to US shores. However, these are both 250 events with the next ATP 500 event being the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championship to be held later this month. All of these tournaments are emphatically brimming with top-tier betting action. But in the meantime, players can focus on betting on this year’s Rio action.