Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins NFL Online Betting
Week 1 of the 2019 NFL online betting season is filled with a ton of great matchups, including the Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins pairing. The Ravens are coming off a highly successful season that saw them rise up and take the AFC North. The Dolphins on the other hand, failed to make the playoffs yet again. So given this narrative, which side should players learning how to bet on sports take in this Week 1 matchup?
Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins – Sunday, September 8th
|When:||1:00 pm ET|
|Where:||Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida|
|Stream:||CBS Sports, NFL Game Pass|
#RavensFlock, you can also download passes to our open Stadium Practice!
📍 M&T Bank Stadium, July 27th
— Baltimore Ravens (@Ravens) July 11, 2019
The Ravens finished last year’s action with a 10-6 record that saw them claim the AFC North. This was undoubtedly a step up from the previous season that saw them fail to crack the postseason cut. A big part of Baltimore’s success came at the hands of Joe Flacco, who hadn’t been performing at the level required for Baltimore to find success. Flacco was kind enough to injure himself midway through the season after posting a 4-5 record. With Flacco sidelined, rookie quarterback Lamar Jackson was able to step in and lead this team through a 6-1 run to make the postseason. There they were quickly dismissed by the Los Angeles Chargers 17-23. Nevertheless, that season ignited Baltimore and has given the Ravens plenty of hope for this upcoming season.
Players to Watch: Lamar Jackson (2,465 passing yards, 12 TD, 6 INT), Gus Edwards (718 rushing yards, 2 TD, 0 F), and John Brown (715 receiving yards, 5 TD, 42 REC).
The Dolphins finished last year’s action with a 7-9 record that saw them finish 2nd in the AFC East. Unsurprisingly, the Patriots laid claim to the division once again. Really that’s the only thing stopping Miami from being a playoff contender. If Miami were in a division without the Patriots, they probably would have made the postseason last year. Nevertheless, they can’t change the AFC so they better find a way to usurp New England.
Players to Watch: Ryan Fitzpatrick (2,366 passing yards, 17 TD, 12 INT), Kenyan drake (535 rushing yards, 4 TD, 4.5 AVG), and Albert Wilson (391 receiving yards, 4 TD, 26 REC).
Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins Betting Numbers
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 10 of Baltimore’s last 15 games.
- 6-2 SU in their last 8 games.
- 8-0 ATS in their last 8 games against Miami.
- 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against Miami.
- 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games on the road.
- 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Miami.
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 4 of Baltimore’s last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- 8-2 SU in their last 10 games played in September.
- 2-5 SU in their last 7 games.
- 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games at home.
- 0-5 ATS in their last 5 games when playing at home against Baltimore.
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 6 of Miami’s last 9 games against an opponent in the AFC conference.
- 1-5 SU in their last 6 games against an opponent in the AFC North division.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games played in week 1.
Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins Betting Picks
So which side should legal betting fans take in this Baltimore Ravens vs. Miami Dolphins matchup? All things considered, the Ravens are the better pick here. They may be on the road but they’re coming off the better season. Sign up today to make your online betting prediction!
Score Prediction: 28-21 Baltimore.