BetNow Online Sportsbook

SK Wyverns vs Samsung Lions 06/30/2020 KBO Predictions, Baseball Tips and Betting Picks

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
SK Wyverns vs Samsung Lions 06-30-2020 KBO Predictions Baseball Tips and Betting Picks

SK Wyverns vs Samsung Lions 06/30/2020 – SK Wyverns are currently holding the ninth position in the KBO league and they need to take out Samsung Lions, who is holding the sixth spot. Both these teams have had their fair share of troubles this season, but the Lions have been more consistent with their success. The Wyverns were unable to get past some of the tough opponents and Samsung is probably trying a strategy that will help them in the upcoming games.

SK Wyverns vs Samsung Lions 06/30/2020

When: Tuesday, June 30, 5:30 AM
Where: Daegu Samsung Lions Park, Daegu, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

SK Wyverns vs Samsung Lions 06/30/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Wyverns +1.5 10.0 o +400
Lions -1.5 10.0 u +1100
Bet Now on this Game

SK Wyverns

They lost their last three-game series against LG Twins as they struggled from the plate. SK Wyverns are going to experience a rough road in the KBO league if they continue to remain the same. The moneyline baseball betting picks and predictions were not in support for SK Wyverns in most of their games due to their poor performance. The Wyverns are not a threat to most of the teams and that is something they need to establish with the upcoming games.

Players to watch: Bae Seung-geon (ERA 7.00, WHIP 2.33, IP 9, SO 9), Choi Jeong. (HR 8, R 30, RBI 23, OBP .402, OPS .879, AVG .261). Jamie Romak (HR 8, R 25, RBI 29, OBP .379, OPS .861, AVG .262).

Samsung Lions

Samsung Lions are coming into this game after defeating Lotte Giants in their last series. The Giants won two of their three games and they are looking forward to making a difference here. Samsung Lions will make the best of this chance to get ahead with their overall rating. Samsung has a decent batting and pitching unit when compared to SK Wyverns. The Lions are trying to get into the top five spots in their league. The baseball betting odds are clearly intact for Samsung in this game.

Players to watch: Bae Jung-hyun (ERA 7.20, WHIP 1.30, IP 20, SO 11), Kang Min-ho (HR 4, R 8, RBI 6, OBP .247 , OPS .635, AVG .200). Lee Sung-gyu (HR 3, R 8, RBI 10, OBP .270, OPS .681, AVG .179).

SK Wyverns vs Samsung Lions Betting Picks

There is a 55 percent chance of Samsung Lions to win this game and cover the spread. Whereas, the Wyverns have a 45 percent chance of winning. Back the Lions to take out the Wyverns with ease.

Runline: -1.5 is the runline for Samsung and +1.5 is the runline for SK Wyverns.

Moneyline: +1100 is set for the Lions and +400 for the Wyverns.

Totals: The total is all set to go over 10.0 for Samsung and under 10.0 for SK Wyverns.

Score Prediction: Samsung Lions 5, SK Wyverns 4.