BetNow Online Sportsbook

SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/19/2020 KBO Previews, Game Analysis and Forecast

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07-19-2020 KBO Previews Game Analysis and Forecast

SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/19/2020 – On Sunday, SK Wyverns and Kiwoom Heroes will complete their final game of a three-game series from Munhak Baseball Stadium. The Wyverns are stuck at the ninth spot and Kiwoom is holding the third position in the KBO league. The Wyverns have won just 20 games and lost 44. Kiwoom, on the other hand, won 38 games and lost 27. The Wyverns have nothing much to lose as they are nine games behind Lotte Giants in the eighth position. However, Kiwoom Heroes are in a crucial spot and they must win to maintain their lead.

SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/19/2020

When: Sunday, July 19, 5:30 AM
Where: Munhak Baseball Stadium, Incheon, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/19/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Wyverns +1.5 10.5 o +115
Heroes -1.5 10.5 u -155
Bet Now on this Game

SK Wyverns

This team has a long way to get back on top as the point spread baseball betting picks have been against them. SK Wyverns were not at their best this season and things have been getting worse ever since. It came as a surprise to many when the Wyverns smashed 12 runs from the plate against the Heroes in the opening game. SK did well to control Kiwoom and restrict them to just nine runs. If the Wyverns win, this will be a major change as they can try to continue their success against Lotte in the next series.

Players to watch: Moon Seung-won (ERA 3.18, WHIP 1.14, IP 65, SO 62), Choi Jeong (HR 11, R 36, RBI 30, OBP .399, OPS .910, AVG .264). Jamie Romak (HR 11, R 31, RBI 33, OBP .380, OPS .873, AVG .268).

Kiwoom Heroes

Kiwoom Heroes are coming in after securing a victory against the Wyverns in the second game. They did well from the plate when they scored four runs and restricted SK to just one. It was an important victory for Kiwoom and this might be their best chance to take their lead further. Kiwoom Heroes are five games ahead of KIA Tigers and they are trailing Doosan Bears for the second spot. Moneyline baseball betting picks are out as these teams clash in an entertaining game.

Players to watch: Han Hyun-hee (ERA 5.94, WHIP 1.62, IP 53, SO 38), Park Byung-ho (HR 16, R 38, RBI 45, OBP .380, OPS .839, AVG .241). Kim Ha-seong (HR 11, R 47, RBI 44, OBP .396, OPS .891, AVG .280).

SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes Betting Picks

Kiwoom Heroes will not let the Wyverns will with ease. The Heroes will make sure to take the three-game series. Kiwoom has a 56 percent chance of winning, while SK has a 44 percent chance of winning.

Runline: -1.5 is the runline for Kiwoom and +1.5 is the runline for SK Wyverns.

Moneyline: -155 is set for Kiwoom and +115 for SK Wyverns.

Totals: Over 10.5 is the total for Kiwoom and under 10.5 is the total for SK Wyverns.

Score Prediction: Kiwoom Heroes 7, SK Wyverns 3.