BetNow Online Sportsbook

SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/18/2020 KBO Previews, Game Analysis and Baseball Tips

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07-18-2020 KBO Previews Game Analysis and Baseball Tips

SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/18/2020 – It was not long that Kiwoom Heroes surrendered their second spot to Doosan Bears in the KBO league. Kiwoom is now sitting in the third position and they are trailing Doosan by just one game. Kiwoom won more than Doosan, but they also lost more. Hence, they are sitting in the third spot. SK Wyverns are stuck at the second last position and they are three games ahead of Hanwha in the last spot. The Wyverns are not having the right season this year and they must bounce back if they want to get above the average line.

SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/18/2020

When: Saturday, July 18, 5:30 AM
Where: Munhak Baseball Stadium, Incheon, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/18/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Wyverns +1.5 10.5 o +185
Heroes -1.5 10.5 u -245
Bet Now on this Game

SK Wyverns

SK Wyverns need to win nine games if they want to move from their position. The Wyverns are way behind Lotte Giants and they are 17 games behind Kiwoom Heroes. SK Wyverns will not stand a chance against Kiwoom in this game. However, it came as a shock to many when they smashed Kiwoom last night with a final score of 12-9. The Wyverns showed the Heroes that they can be defeated and they will try their best to continue their success. Moneyline baseball betting picks and predictions are out as these teams clash in an entertaining game.

Players to watch: Moon Seung-won (ERA 3.18, WHIP 1.14, IP 65, SO 62), Choi Jeong (HR 11, R 36, RBI 30, OBP .399, OPS .910, AVG .264). Jamie Romak (HR 11, R 31, RBI 33, OBP .380, OPS .873, AVG .268).

Kiwoom Heroes

Betting baseball odds have been in support for Kiwoom Heroes in the past as they had the upper hand in most of the games. They are desperate for a victory as the Wyverns took them out in the first game. Kiwoom Heroes are just a game behind Doosan Bears and they are four games ahead of KIA Tigers. Kiwoom will turn to their pitching unit to get past the Wyverns in this game. The Heroes are currently on a two-game losing streak and they will not miss this opportunity.

Players to watch: Han Hyun-hee (ERA 5.94, WHIP 1.62, IP 53, SO 38), Park Byung-ho (HR 16, R 38, RBI 45, OBP .380, OPS .839, AVG .241). Kim Ha-seong (HR 11, R 47, RBI 44, OBP .396, OPS .891, AVG .280).

SK Wyverns vs Kiwoom Heroes Betting Picks

Kiwoom Heroes will have a 63 percent chance to win this game with the odds in their favor. Whereas, SK Wyverns have a 37 percent chance of winning.

Runline: -1.5 is out for Kiwoom and +1.5 is out for SK Wyverns.

Moneyline: The moneyline for Kiwoom is -245 and the moneyline for SK is +185.

Totals: The total will go over 10.5 for the winning team and the total will go under 10.5 for the losing teams.

Score Prediction: Kiwoom Heroes 6, SK Wyverns 4.