BetNow Online Sportsbook

SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07/16/2020 KBO Analysis, Odds and Betting Picks

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07-16-2020 KBO Analysis Odds and Betting Picks

SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07/16/2020 – SK Wyverns came off a huge victory in the opening game against Doosan Bears. The Wyverns are currently sitting at the ninth spot in the KBO league and they are the second-worst team. SK Wyverns are way behind Lotte Giants in the eighth position and getting back above the average line seems to be a major challenge. Doosan Bears, on the other hand, are coming in strong after winning 35 games. The Bears have lost 25, but they are trailing Kiwoom Heroes in the second spot by just two games. Doosan is also trying to maintain pace with KIA Tigers in the fourth position.

SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07/16/2020

When: Thursday, July 16, 5:30 AM
Where: Jamsil Baseball Stadium, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07/16/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Wyverns +1.5 10.5 o +300
Bears -1.5 10.5 u -425
Bet Now on this Game

SK Wyverns

Despite being in the ninth position, this team defeated NC Dinos in one of their three-game series with a final score of 3-2. SK Wyverns have also defeated Lotte Giants in two of their three games. Against Hanwha, The Wyverns were unable to win the series, but they entered the series against Doosan with a bang. The Wyverns scored an impressive 12 runs from the plate and restricted Doosan to just seven. It was an important victory for SK with the baseball betting odds against them.

Players to watch: Ricardo Pinto (ERA 4.14, WHIP 1.68, IP 67, SO 10), Choi Jeong (HR 11, R 36, RBI 30, OBP .399, OPS .910, AVG .264). Jamie Romak (HR 11, R 31, RBI 33, OBP .380, OPS .873, AVG .268).

Doosan Bears

The Doosan Bears did not take long to bounce back when they defeated SK Wyverns in their second game. The Bears scored seven runs off the plate and restricted SK to just two. The baseball spread betting picks are clearly intact for Doosan to win this game and cover the spread. Doosan has a neat batting unit that has scored a decent amount of runs this tournament. Doosan will try to secure a victory here to keep their pace in the league. Chris Flexen will be delivered to the mound as their starting pitcher in this game.

Players to watch: Chris Flexen (ERA 3.86, WHIP 1.27, IP 63, SO 57), Jose Miguel Fernandez (HR 11, R 53, RBI 43, OBP .440, OPS 1.018, AVG .372). Choi Joo-hwan (HR 8, R 34, RBI 43, OBP .380, OPS .873, AVG .310).

SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears Betting Picks

The Bears have a solid 76 percent chance of winning this game. Whereas, the Wyverns have just a 24 percent chance of winning. The odds are clear as Doosan will make a safe bet on this game with a major difference in the scores.

Runline: SK Wyverns have +1.5 as their runline and Doosan has -1.5.

Moneyline: +300 is allocated to the Wyverns and -425 to the Bears.

Totals: Over 10.5 will be the total for SK Wyverns and under 10.5 for Doosan.

Score Prediction: Doosan Bears 8, SK Wyverns 2.