BetNow Online Sportsbook

SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07/15/2020 KBO Tips, Baseball Odds and Betting Picks

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07/15/2020 KBO Tips, Baseball Odds and Betting Picks

SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07/15/2020 – SK Wyverns are going to take on Doosan Bears in their second game of a three-game series. The Wyverns are sitting at the ninth position and they are trying their best to get past Lotte Giants in the eighth spot. Doosan Bears, on the other hand, are holding the third spot in the KBO league and they are certainly a big threat to the Wyverns. Surprisingly, the predicted odds for Doosan in the opening game was not in their favor. The Wyverns defeated the Bears with a major difference and they look forward to continuing their winning streak.

SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07/15/2020

When: Wednesday, July 15, 5:30 AM
Where: Jamsil Baseball Stadium, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears 07/15/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Wyverns +1.5 9.5 o +220
Bears -1.5 9.5 u -305
Bet Now on this Game

SK Wyverns

They are coming off a big victory in their opening game when they scored 12 runs from the plate and restricted the Bears to just seven. It came as a shock to many when SK Wyverns portrayed some impressive skill. Out of the last 15 games, the Wyverns managed to win just five and they have a long way to get back on top. SK is far behind the average mark and the betting baseball odds have not been in their favor. The Wyverns are all set to deliver Ricardo Pinto as their starting pitcher against Doosan Bears.

Players to watch: Ricardo Pinto (ERA 4.14, WHIP 1.68, IP 67, SO 10), Choi Jeong (HR 11, R 36, RBI 30, OBP .399, OPS .910, AVG .264). Jamie Romak (HR 11, R 31, RBI 33, OBP .380, OPS .873, AVG .268).

Doosan Bears

Doosan Bears are strong as they are one of the top three teams in the KBO league. The Bears were taken by surprise against SK Wyverns in their first game and they look forward to striking back in this match. The Doosan Bears failed to control the Wyverns with their pitching unit and they were not strong enough from the plate. The Bears will try not to make the same mistake again in this game as they deliver their famous Raul Alcantara as their starting pitcher against the Wyverns. The baseball spread betting odds are still on the side of the Doosan Bears in this game.

Players to watch: Raul Alcantara (ERA 3.14, WHIP 1.10, IP 77, SO 69), Jose Miguel Fernandez (HR 11, R 53, RBI 43, OBP .440, OPS 1.018, AVG .372). Choi Joo-hwan (HR 8, R 34, RBI 43, OBP .380, OPS .873, AVG .310).

SK Wyverns vs Doosan Bears Betting Picks

SK Wyverns might have gotten lucky in their last game, but they will not be able to repeat the same. The Wyverns have a 28 percent chance of winning. Whereas, the Bears have a 72 percent chance of winning.

Runline: A runline of +1.5 is set for SK Wyverns and a runline of -1.5 is set for Doosan Bears.

Moneyline: +220 is the moneyline for SK Wyverns and -305 is the moneyline of Doosan.

Totals: SK Wyverns will go over 9.5 and Doosan Bears will go under 9.5.

Score Prediction: Doosan Bears 6, SK Wyverns 3.