BetNow Online Sportsbook

Samsung Lions vs KT Wiz Suwon 05/16/2020 KBO Predictions, Betting Odds and Baseball Picks

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Samsung Lions vs KT Wiz Suwon 05-16-2020 KBO Predictions Betting Odds and Baseball Picks

Samsung Lions vs KT Wiz Suwon 05/16/2020 – Samsung Lions are holding the 6th spot with a 4-6 overall record. The Lions are above the .500 mark and they are all set to play against KT Wiz Suwon in their second game of a three-game series. Things are not going well for KT Wiz as they are holding the 9th position with a 2-7 overall record. The Suwon’s struggled to get past most of their opponents and Samsung Lions is not going to be an easy game. The game is all set to take place at Suwon Baseball Stadium in South Korea.

Samsung Lions vs KT Wiz Suwon 05/16/2020

When: Saturday, May 16, 5:30 AM
Where: Suwon Baseball Stadium, Suwon, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Samsung Lions vs KT Wiz Suwon 05/16/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Lions +1.0 11.5 o -105
Suwon -1.0 11.5 u -140
Bet Now on this Game

Samsung Lions

In the last two games alone, Samsung Lions surrendered 24 hits and 19 runs to opponents. The Lions witnessed Lee Won-seok and Koo Ja-wook go deep from the plate in their last game when they contributed three RBIs and three hits. From the pitching end, Samsung had Won Tae-in throw five innings and surrender seven this and five runs. The pre-season did not go well for Samsung Lions, but they seem to be making the best of their league. Baseball betting over under rules is easy to understand with the picks and predictions available online.

Players to watch: David Buchanan (ERA 3.46, WHIP 0.77, IP 7, SO 8), Lee Won-seok (HR 2, R 4, RBI 4, OBP .167, OPS .686, AVG 167). Kim Dong-yeop (HR 2, R 6, RBI 8, OBP .308, OPS .808, AVG .289).

KT Wiz Suwon

This team is in desperate need of a victory as they are struggling to make ends meet. KT Wiz is not too strong at the plate to get past opponents and their pitching unit is too weak against hard-hitting teams. Five RBIs and two hits came off the plate from Yoo Han-joon and Kang Baek-ho in their last game. From the pitching end, So Hyeong-jun threw six-plus innings and surrendered nine hits and five runs. The baseball betting trends are surprisingly in favor of Suwon’s this time as they are sure to try their luck.

Players to watch: Bae Je-seong (ERA 1.35, WHIP 1.28, IP 13, SO 8), Kang Bak-ho (HR 3, R 5, RBI 4, OBP .361, OPS .997, AVG 303). Yoo Han-joon (HR 1, R 9, RBI 2, OBP .333, OPS .745, AVG .294).

Samsung Lions vs KT Wiz Suwon Betting Picks

Based on the odds and predictions, KT Wiz holds a 56 percent chance of winning this game. Whereas, Samsung Lions have a probability of just 44 percent.

Runline: +1.0 is the runline for the Lions and -1.0 is the runline for the Suwon’s.

Moneyline: A moneyline of -105 is set for Samsung and a moneyline of -140 is set for KT Wiz.

Totals: The total will go over 11.5 for the Lions and under 11.5 for KT Wiz.

Score Prediction: KT Wiz Suwon 6, Samsung Lions 5.