BetNow Online Sportsbook

Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07/16/2020 KBO Odds, Picks and Betting Predictions

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07-16-2020 KBO Odds Picks and Betting Predictions

Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07/16/2020 – Samsung Lions will need to continue to battle hard as they take on KIA Tigers in the final game of their three-game series from Daegu Samsung Lions Park. The Lions are still in a position which is crucial as they need to deal with the top five teams before them. KIA Tigers are coming into this game after bouncing back from their loss in the opening match. The Tigers have plans to get to Doosan Bears in the third spot and they seem to have the potential to keep pace with the top three in the league.

Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07/16/2020

When: Thursday, July 16, 5:30 AM
Where: Daegu Samsung Lions Park, Daegu, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07/16/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Lions +1.5 10.5 o  +140
Tigers -1.5 10.5 u -185
Bet Now on this Game

Samsung Lions

Samsung Lions have declined in the past when they failed to maintain a balance between their batting and pitching unit. They are struggling to get into the top five spots and the Tigers are keen on defending their position. The Lions are trailing LG Twins by two games, but they are far from reaching the Tigers now. Lee Hak-ju and Lee Won-seok contributed from the plate in their last game, but it was not enough to get past KIA. Samsung will deliver Heo Yoon-dong as their starting pitcher against KIA. Baseball betting odds are up and running as this team looks forward to securing a victory.

Players to watch: Heo Yoon-dong (ERA 4.15, WHIP 1.73, IP 26, SO 13), Kang Min-ho (HR 7, R 15, RBI 18, OBP .267, OPS .712, AVG .227). Kim Dong-yeop (HR 6, R 24, RBI 28, OBP .311, OPS .745, AVG .274).

KIA Tigers

Samsung Lions might have won their opening game of the series with a final score of 5-0, but the Tigers are not a team that will surrender easily. KIA Tigers ensured to pursue the Lions in their second game and defeat them with a final score of 5-2. Out of the last six games, the Tigers have won five and they seem to have control with their unit. Park Chan-ho and Choi Hyung-woo went deep from the plate, while Drew Gagnon pitched an impressive five innings. It’s time to place a bet on baseball as the Tigers deliver Yang Hyun-jong as their starting pitcher in this game.

Players to watch: Yang Hyun-jong (ERA 5.65, WHIP 1.41, IP 63, SO 48), Preston Tucker (HR 15, R 40, RBI 49, OBP .402, OPS 1.000, AVG .318). Choi Hyung-woo (HR 9, R 35, RBI 36, OBP .418, OPS .920, AVG .307).

Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers Betting Picks

KIA Tigers have a 60 percent chance of winning this game, while Samsung has a 40 percent chance of winning. The Tigers will give up their position and they will do anything to maintain pace.

Runline: -1.5 is the Runline set for KIA and +1.5 for Samsung Lions.

Moneyline: -185 is the moneyline for the Tigers and +140 is the moneyline for the Lions.

Totals: The total is all set to go over 10.5 for KIA and under 10.5 for Samsung.

Score Prediction: KIA Tigers 6, Samsung Lions 4.