BetNow Online Sportsbook

Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07/15/2020 KBO Baseball, Game Analysis and Predictions

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07-15-2020 KBO Baseball Game Analysis and Predictions

Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07/15/2020 – Samsung Lions are coming off a big victory against KIA Tigers in their last outing. The Lions will look forward to continuing their success as these teams clash from Daegu Samsung Lions Park. Both teams have battled hard this season and the Lions are trying their level best to get one step higher. KIA Tigers are sitting at the fourth spot and they are just one winning game ahead of Samsung. The Tigers will do their best to retain their position as LG Twins are also battling to get to the fourth. All three teams are in a vulnerable state of losing their position at the moment.

Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07/15/2020

When: Wednesday, July 15, 5:30 AM
Where: Daegu Samsung Lions Park, Daegu, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers 07/15/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Lions +1.5 9.5 o EVEN
Tigers -1.5 9.5 u -130
Bet Now on this Game

Samsung Lions

The Lions are showing progress after losing last week against Kiwoom Heroes and KT Wiz Suwon. Samsung Lions will still need to push further with all their strength if they want to remain above the average line. In their opening game against KIA, the team did well to score five runs from the plate and restrict them to nothing. One victory is not enough for Samsung Lions as they lost four of their last five games. Point spread baseball betting picks are out for this game as the Lions look forward to continuing their success. Baek Junk-hyun will be delivered to the mound as their starting pitcher against the Tigers.

Players to watch: Baek Junk-hyun (ERA 5.44, WHIP 1.44, IP 48, SO 38), Kang Min-ho (HR 7, R 15, RBI 18, OBP .267, OPS .712, AVG .227). Kim Dong-yeop (HR 6, R 24, RBI 28, OBP .311, OPS .745, AVG .274).

KIA Tigers

KIA Tigers are sitting at the fourth spot and they have lost three fewer games than Samsung Lions. The Tigers are one team that showed incredible potential in striking back, especially after defeating some of the big opponents. The last game was a disaster for KIA, but they are all set to bounce back in the second match. Out of the last five games, KIA Tigers have won four. Na Joo-hwan and Kim Min-sik contributed just four hits. The Tigers will deliver Drew Gagnon as their starting pitcher against the Lions in this game. Money line baseball betting has been easier with the entire picks of this game.

Players to watch: Drew Gagnon (ERA 3.94, WHIP 1.30, IP 61, SO 61), Preston Tucker (HR 15, R 40, RBI 49, OBP .402, OPS 1.000, AVG .318). Choi Hyung-woo (HR 9, R 35, RBI 36, OBP .418, OPS .920, AVG .307).

Samsung Lions vs KIA Tigers Betting Picks

KIA Tigers have a 53 percent chance of winning this game and the Lions have a 47 percent chance of winning. Back the Tigers to bounce back with a close call.

Runline: -1.5 is the runline for KIA Tigers, while +1.5 is the runline for Samsung Lions.

Moneyline: A moneyline of -130 is out for KIA Tigers and the moneyline is EVEN for Samsung Lions.

Totals: Look for the total to go over 9.5 for KIA and under 9.5 for Samsung.

Score Prediction: KIA Tigers 6, Samsung Lions 5.