BetNow Online Sportsbook

Oakland Athletics vs San Francisco Giants 07/20/2020 MLB Picks, Betting Odds and Forecast

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Oakland Athletics vs San Francisco Giants 07-20-2020 MLB Picks Betting Odds and Forecast

Oakland Athletics vs San Francisco Giants 07/20/2020 – Oakland Athletics has made their name last season with an impressive record. The Athletics had an amazing season with some incredible experience. Oakland won 97 games and they are all set to continue with the same spirit this year. San Francisco Giants were just around the average mark last year as they won 77 games in total. The Giants have made changes to their team and their biggest issue might be the absence of their catcher Buster Posey. It turns out that Posey is staying out this season and the Giants have a lot to deal with. Baseball odds were in favor of the Giants in most of their games last year.

Oakland Athletics vs San Francisco Giants 07/20/2020

When: Monday, July 20, 9:40 PM EST
Where: Petco Park in San Diego, California
TV: ESPN Network
Stream: SofaScore
Oakland Athletics vs San Francisco Giants 07/20/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Athletics -1.5 7.5 o -185
Giants +1.5 7.5 u +165
Bet Now on this Game

Oakland Athletics

Oakland Athletics have kept most of their key players on their squad. The Athletics held the eighth spot in runs scored last year and not to forget they secured the fifth in home runs. Oakland is a potential team that has all the requirements to win this tournament. However, they are bound to face challenges and a few mishaps on the way. Sean Manaea, Frankie Montas and Mike Fiers are all set to contribute for the Athletics. Oakland will deliver Sean Manaea to the mound as their starting pitcher and the baseball picks should be in their favor.

Players to watch: F. Barreto 2B (6 R, 0 HR, 4 RBI, .0.306 AVG, .0.359 OBP, .0.887 OPS), S. Brown LF (7 R, 1 HR, 8 RBI, 0.343 AVG, 0.361 OBP, 0.99 OPS). 

San Francisco Giants

They held the 27th position in their batting average last year and they were 28th in runs scored. San Francisco Giants have some key players like Evan Longoria and Brandon Belt to support them. On the other hand, they have some key pitchers to create a balance between their batting squad. San Francisco Giants will do their best to test their unit against the Athletics and this is the best opportunity to get into form. Kevin Gausman will be delivered to the mound as their starting pitcher in this game.

Players to watch: M. Dubon SS (7 R, 2 HR, 3 RBI, .0.345 AVG, .0.367 OBP, .1.022 OPS), D. Ruf 1B (12 R, 3 HR, 9 RBI, 0.429 AVG, 0.496 OBP, 1.469 OPS).

Oakland Athletics vs San Francisco Giants Betting Picks

San Francisco has a 39 percent chance of winning this game, but the Athletics have a 61 percent chance of winning. Houston will need to focus on several aspects of their game if they need to sustain to the end.

Runline: +1.5 is runline for San Francisco and -1.5 is the runline for Oakland Athletics.

Moneyline: +165 is the moneyline for the Giants and -185 is the moneyline for the Athletics. 

Totals: The total will go over 7.5 for San Francisco and under 7.5 for Oakland.

Score Prediction: Oakland Athletics 4, San Francisco Giants 2.