BetNow Online Sportsbook

NC Dinos vs SK Wyverns 05/16/2020 KBO Picks, Baseball Game Analysis and Betting Forecast

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
NC Dinos vs SK Wyverns 05-16-2020 KBO Picks Baseball Game Analysis and Betting Forecast

NC Dinos vs SK Wyverns 05/16/2020 – NC Dinos is the hottest team in the KBO league with an overall record of 8-1. The Dinos are holding the top spot and they are all set to take out SK Wyverns from Munhak Baseball Stadium. SK Wyverns are currently the worst team in the KBO league with their 1-8 record. This is an unbalanced game as the strongest team takes on the weakest. The odds are clear and it’s easy to predict the winner.

NC Dinos vs SK Wyverns 05/16/2020

When: Saturday, May 16, 5:30 AM
Where: Munhak Baseball Stadium, Incheon, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
NC Dinos vs SK Wyverns 05/16/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Dinos -1.0 9.5 o -145
Wyverns +1.0 9.5 u +105
Bet Now on this Game

NC Dinos

NC Dinos defeated SK Wyverns in their last game with a final score of 6-2. The Dinos lost their only game to LG Twins with a final score of 10-8. NC is on a four-game winning streak and they are all set to extend their success. Yang Eui-ji and Park Min-woo did well from the batting side when they contributed four RBIs and five hits for their team. The baseball betting odds have been clear for NC Dinos in this game. 

Players to watch: Ha Bae Jae-hwan (ERA 0.00, WHIP 2.08, IP 3, SO 1), Park Suk-min (HR 3, R 5, RBI 5, OBP .444, OPS 1.227, AVG 348). Na Sung-bum (HR 3, R 7, RBI 6, OBP .378, OPS .941, AVG .281).

SK Wyverns

SK Wyverns need to start from scratch while it’s not too late. The Wyverns need to work towards the .500 mark. As a whole team, SK will need to focus on the batting and pitching unit. Kim Chang-pyung and Jun-hyeok smashed two RBIs and one hit in their last game from the plate. From the pitching end, Moon Seung-won surrendered seven hits and two runs in a span of six innings. Baseball spread betting is out as these teams clash in an entertaining game.

Players to watch: Moon Seung-won (ERA 6.35, WHIP 1.59, IP 7, SO 0), Choi Jeong (HR 1, R 5, RBI 1, OBP .364, OPS .684, AVG 160). Jamie Romak (HR 1, R 5, RBI 3, OBP .312, OPS .779, AVG .267).

NC Dinos vs SK Wyverns 05/16/2020 Betting Picks

NC Dinos have a 52 percent chance of winning this game, while the Wyverns have a 48 percent chance to get past the opponent. The odds are not in favor of the Wyverns, but they need to make a change when they get the opportunity.

Runline: -1.0 is the runline for the Dinos and +1.0 is the runline for the Wyverns.

Moneyline: Look for a moneyline of -145 for NC Dinos and +105 for SK Wyverns.

Totals: NC Dinos will go over 9.5 and SK Wyverns will go under 9.5.

Score Prediction: NC Dinos 6, SK Wyverns 5.