BetNow Online Sportsbook

NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/16/2020 KBO Previews, Baseball Spread and Tips

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07-16-2020 KBO Previews Baseball Spread and Tips

NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/16/2020 – NC Dinos will enter this game after losing both their games against Kiwoom Heroes. This is going to be a tough game as these are the top two teams in the KBO league fighting for the first position. NC Dinos has been on top right from the start, but Kiwoom Heroes have shown some incredible improvement in the past. Kiwoom has a long way to get to NC, but they also need to keep pace against Doosan Bears. NC Dinos will not be affected even if they lost a few more games. The Dinos ensured to win more games at the start of the tournament and their lead was way ahead of every other team.

NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/16/2020

When: Thursday, July 16, 5:30 AM
Where: Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/16/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Dinos -1.5 10.5 o -210
Heroes +1.5 10.5 u +115
Bet Now on this Game

NC Dinos

NC Dinos is currently on a two-game losing streak and they need to bounce back from their defeat. The Dinos lost their first game to Kiwoom with a final score of 5-1 and their second game was also a disaster. Kiwoom scored seven runs of the plate, while NC failed to keep control over their pitching unit. The Dinos scored just four runs from the plate and they need to work on their mistakes. However, the baseball picks have still been in favor for the Dinos. NC will deliver Drew Rucinski as their starting pitcher against the Heroes.

Players to watch: Drew Rucinski (ERA 2.24, WHIP 1.10, IP 76, SO 58), Aaron Altherr (HR 16, R 44, RBI 55, OBP .377, OPS .994, AVG .308). Na Sung-bum (HR 15, R 46, RBI 48, OBP .375, OPS .917, AVG .311).

Kiwoom Heroes

Out of the last six games, Kiwoom Heroes won three and they are doing their best to stay ahead of Doosan Bears in their third spot. The Heroes are two games ahead of the Bears and winning those two against NC Dinos was their top priority. Kiwoom Heroes did their best in both games since they had real support from the plate. NC Dinos is sending Drew Rucinski to the mound and that is not going to be easy for Kiwoom. The baseball betting trends have been equally in favor of Kiwoom in the past. The Heroes will deliver Moon Sung-hyun as their starting pitcher against the Dinos in this game.

Players to watch: Moon Sung-hyun (ERA 1.46, WHIP 1.30, IP 12, SO 8), Park Byung-ho (HR 16, R 38, RBI 45, OBP .380, OPS .839, AVG .241). Kim Ha-seong (HR 11, R 47, RBI 44, OBP .396, OPS .891, AVG .280).

NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes Betting Picks

Despite their loss in their previous games, NC Dinos holds the key to this match. The Dinos have a 62 percent chance of winning this game. Whereas, Kiwoom has a 38 percent chance of winning.

Runline: A runline of -1.5 is out for NC and a runline of +1.5 for Kiwoom.

Moneyline: -210 is out for NC Dinos and +115 is out for Kiwoom Heroes.

Totals: The total will go over 10.5 for NC and they total will go under 10.5 for Kiwoom.

Score Prediction: NC Dinos 6, Kiwoom Heroes 4.