BetNow Online Sportsbook

NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/15/2020 KBO Picks, Betting Spread and Baseball Odds

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07-15-2020 KBO Picks Betting Spread and Baseball Odds

NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/15/2020 – One of the toughest and equally balanced games in the KBO League is all set to take place as NC Dinos continue their three-game series against Kiwoom Heroes. NC Dinos is still sitting at the top spot and Kiwoom Heroes is not far behind in the second position. The Dinos have a three game winning lead against Kiwoom and they look forward to bouncing back from their last defeat in the opening game. Both teams have incredible talent and this is going to be one entertaining game from Gocheok Sky Dome.

NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/15/2020

When: Wednesday, July 15, 5:30 AM
Where: Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes 07/15/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Dinos +1.5 9.5 o +165
Heroes -1.5 9.5 u -220
Bet Now on this Game

NC Dinos

NC Dinos have dominated every team this season, but Kiwoom Heroes showed them that they can be defeated. Not only did they defeat the Dinos, but the team also managed to outscore them by four runs. NC was restricted to just one run from the plate, while Kiwoom smashed five to victory. The Dinos lost control from the pitching end as starting pitcher Lee Jae-hak surrendered nine hits and five runs in a span of five-plus innings. The batting squad did not receive many contributions and the Dinos are looking forward to bouncing back. Baseball online sites are up and running with the picks and predictions of this game.

Players to watch: Choi Sung-young (ERA 5.16, WHIP 1.42, IP 29, SO 13), Aaron Altherr (HR 16, R 44, RBI 55, OBP .377, OPS .994, AVG .308). Na Sung-bum (HR 15, R 46, RBI 48, OBP .375, OPS .917, AVG .311).

Kiwoom Heroes

Kiwoom Heroes have proved to be a worthy competition for NC Dinos with their impressive performance in the opening game. The Heroes are strong and their batting unit was on fire last night when they took out the Dinos with ease. Lee Jung-hoo and Kim Ha-seong went deep from the plate when they contributed two RBIs and three hits. Starting pitcher Jake Brigham pitched an impressive five innings and surrendered just one run to the opponent. The baseball betting trends have been equally in favor for Kiwoom Heroes in the past.

Players to watch: Eric Jokisch (ERA 4.30, WHIP 1.39, IP 23, SO 18), Park Byung-ho (HR 16, R 38, RBI 45, OBP .380, OPS .839, AVG .241). Kim Ha-seong (HR 11, R 47, RBI 44, OBP .396, OPS .891, AVG .280).

NC Dinos vs Kiwoom Heroes Betting Picks

The odds are clearly in favor of Kiwoom Heroes in this game as they hold a 66 percent chance of winning. NC Dinos have a 34 percent chance of winning this game. Back the Heroes to secure a second victory in this game.

Runline: +1.5 is the runline for NC Dinos and -1.5 is the runline for Kiwoom Heroes.

Moneyline: +165 is the moneyline for NC Dinos and -220 is the moneyline for Kiwoom Heroes.

Totals: The total will go over 9.5 for NC Dinos and under 9.5 for Kiwoom Heroes.

Score Prediction: Kiwoom Heroes 6, NC Dinos 3.