BetNow Online Sportsbook

NC Dinos vs Doosan Bears 06/26/2020 KBO Previews, Betting Tips and Game Analysis

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
NC Dinos vs Doosan Bears 06-26-2020 KBO Previews Betting Tips and Game Analysis

NC Dinos vs Doosan Bears 06/26/2020 – On Friday, two of the top three teams NC Dinos and Doosan Bears are all set to clash in an important match that will take place at Jamsil Baseball Stadium. NC Dinos is sitting at the top of the KBO league and Doosan Bears are coming in at the third spot. Both teams are recognized for their talent and are certainly a threat to opponents. NC Dinos lost their three-game series against KT Wiz Suwon, but the Bears are coming off a victory against SK Wyverns in their last series. This is all set to be an entertaining game as these teams clash to improve their overall record.

NC Dinos vs Doosan Bears 06/26/2020

When: Friday, June 26, 5:30 AM
Where: Jamsil Baseball Stadium, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

NC Dinos vs Doosan Bears 06/26/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Dinos -1.5 10.5 o -140
Bears +1.5 10.5 u +105
Bet Now on this Game

NC Dinos

NC Dinos had the perfect start in this KBO season since they were at the top right from the beginning of the tournament. The Dinos have some of the best players on their squad and they are all set to smash their way through. However, there has been a slight decline in their last few games. Out of the last four games, the Dinos won just two as KT Wiz took them on surprise. In their last game, Park Min-woo and Na Sung-bum went deep from the plate, while starting pitcher Koo Chang-mo suffered the loss. NC Dinos are all set to send Lee Jae-hak to the mound as their starting pitcher. The baseball lines have been on and off for NC Dinos in the past few games.

Players to watch: Lee Jae-hak (ERA 5.58, WHIP 1.39, IP 40, SO 27), Aaron Altherr (HR 9, R 25, RBI 36, OBP .371, OPS .953, AVG .291). Kang Jin-sung (HR 8, R 23, RBI 32, OBP .500, OPS 1.276, AVG .439).

Doosan Bears

Doosan Bears enter this game with a winning record. The Bears are trying to keep their position in the top three, but their biggest challenge is playing against NC Dinos. Doosan Bears took out SK Wyverns and LG Twins with ease in their last two series. Yet, the Bears have not scored in 10 of their last 12 innings. Kim Jae-hwan and Choi Joo-hwan went deep from the plate in their last outing. From the pitching end, Lee Young-ha threw five plus innings and gave up eight hits and four runs. Against the Dinos, Park Jong-gi will take the mound as the starting pitcher. The odds for baseball online is up and running as these teams clash for a better record.

Players to watch: Park Jong-gi (ERA 2.53, WHIP 0.84, IP 10, SO 8), Aaron Altherr (HR 9, R 25, RBI 36, OBP .371, OPS .953, AVG .291). Kang Jin-sung (HR 8, R 23, RBI 32, OBP .500, OPS 1.276, AVG .439).

NC Dinos vs Doosan Bears Betting Picks

The Doosan Bears will do their best against the NC Dinos, but they will not stand a chance against their tough pitching unit. The Bears have a 48 percent chance of winning, while the Dinos have a 52 percent chance of winning.

Runline: The runline for NC Dinos is -1.5 and the runline for Doosan Bears is +1.5.

Moneyline: A moneyline of -140 is set for the Dinos and +105 is set for the Bears.

Totals: Look for the total to go over 10.5 for NC Dinos and under 10.5 for Doosan Bears.

Score Prediction: NC Dinos 6, Doosan Bears 5.