Milwaukee Brewers vs. Oakland Athletics MLB Baseball Betting Picks
The year’s MLB baseball betting action continues this Tuesday night with an enticing Milwaukee Brewers vs. Oakland Athletics matchup. The Brewers are coming off an 11-4 lopsided loss to Chicago and will be vying for a rebound on the road. The Athletics on the other hand, enter this matchup riding a 2-game winning streak and are confident they can build off that success. So what kind of matchup are the MLB odds predicting here?
Milwaukee Brewers vs. Oakland Athletics – Tuesday, July 30th
|When:||8:00 pm ET|
|Where:||Oakland Coliseum, Oakland, California|
RHP Jordan Lyles has been acquired from Pittsburgh in exchange for RHP Cody Ponce. pic.twitter.com/wG7EMy9MuF
— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) July 29, 2019
The Brewers enter this matchup sporting a 56-51 record that ranks them 3rd overall in the NL Central. At the present time, the Chicago Cubs lead the division with a 56-49 record, placing Milwaukee just one game behind them. With this in mind, it’s clear that the Brew Crew can take the division with a win streak in the coming days. However, tonight’s MLB baseball betting odds are pegging Milwaukee as an underdog on the road tonight. To prove the odds wrong, the Brewers will be starting RHP Adrian Houser. Houser enters this matchup with a 4-4 record as well as a 4.19 ERA and a 1.40 WHIP.
Players to Watch: Lorenzo Cain (7 HR, 36 RBI, .251 BA), Mike Moustakas (26 HR, 60 RBI, .261 BA), and Christian Yelich (36 HR, 80 RBI, .434 BA).
The Athletics charge into this evening’s contest flashing a 60-47 record that ranks them 2nd in the AL West. Right now the Houston Astros lead the AL West with a 68-39 record, placing Oakland 8-games behind them. All in all, there’s still enough time in the season for Oakland to catch up to Houston. However, the more important thing is for Oakland to bolster their playoff standing. This evening they’re placing RHP Chris Bassitt in charge of getting this home win. Bassitt is 7-5 this season and enters with a 4.09 ERA and a 1.20 WHIP.
Players to Watch: Marcus Semien (17 HR, 52 RBI, .275 BA), Matt Chapman (23 HR, 61 RBI, .267 BA), and Ramon Laureano (21 HR, 58 RBI, .284 BA).
Milwaukee Brewers vs. Oakland Athletics Betting Numbers
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee’s last 9 games.
- 8-4 SU in their last 12 games
- 4-2 SU in their last 6 games against Oakland.
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 6 of Milwaukee’s last 7 games on the road.
- 1-4 SU in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Oakland.
- The TOTAL has gone OVER in 10 of Milwaukee’s last 14 games against an opponent in the American League West division.
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 4 of Oakland’s last 6 games.
- 13-7 SU in their last 20 games.
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 5 of Oakland’s last 6 games against Milwaukee.
- 8-2 SU in their last 10 games at home.
- 4-1 SU in their last 5 games when playing at home against Milwaukee.
- The TOTAL has gone UNDER in 4 of Oakland’s last 6 games played in July.
Milwaukee Brewers vs. Oakland Athletics Betting Picks
So which side should legal betting fans take in this Milwaukee Brewers vs. Oakland Athletics matchup? All things considered, this one is a bit of a tossup. However, Oakland at home seems like the more natural prediction. Sign up today to make your online betting prediction!
Score Prediction: 7-5 Oakland.