BetNow Online Sportsbook

Lotte Giants vs Samsung Lions 07/19/2020 KBO Betting, Analysis and Baseball Previews

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Lotte Giants vs Samsung Lions 07-19-2020 KBO Betting Analysis and Baseball Previews

Lotte Giants vs Samsung Lions 07/19/2020 – Lotte Giants will play their final game of a three-game series against Samsung Lions when they clash from Daegu Samsung Lions Park. Samsung Lions are still at the sixth spot and are one game behind LG Twins in the fifth position. The Lotte Giants are still stuck at the eight position and are two games behind KT Wiz Suwon. The Giants are experiencing a major struggle this season as they are far behind the average mark. Samsung will look forward to sweeping the Giants with this final game. Lotte will need to plan a proper strategy if they need to win this game.

Lotte Giants vs Samsung Lions 07/19/2020

When: Sunday, July 19, 5:30 AM
Where: Daegu Samsung Lions Park, Daegu, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Lotte Giants vs Samsung Lions 07/19/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Giants +1.5 10.5 o +135
Lions -1.5 10.5 u -175
Bet Now on this Game

Lotte Giants

Lotte Giants have lost 32 games and won just 29, the Giants have never been consistent with their success and that has caused several issues. The opening game for Lotte was a disaster despite their hard work of scoring 10 runs. The Giants did well from the plate, but Samsung was stronger as they scored 15 runs to victory. In their second game, Lotte scored two runs and surrendered five to Samsung Lions. The baseball picks have been against the Giants in the past and they are fighting hard to make a change.

Players to watch: Dan Straily (ERA 2.29, WHIP 1.03, IP 74, SO 78), Jeon Jun-woo (HR 10, R 40, RBI 30, OBP .339, OPS .812, AVG .281). Lee Dae-ho (HR 10, R 26, RBI 42, OBP .390, OPS .890, AVG .307).

Samsung Lions

Baseball betting trends have been in favor of Samsung Lions, especially after their impressive performance against Lotte Giants. They have won 34 games and lost 30. The Lions are three games ahead of KT Wiz Suwon. Hence, their position is important in the KBO league. Out of the last seven games against Lotte, Samsung managed to win six and they are strong enough to continue their success. The Lions have a decent batting unit that has helped them come a long way.

Players to watch: Baek Junk-hyun (ERA 5.44, WHIP 1.44, IP 48, SO 38), Kang Min-ho (HR 7, R 15, RBI 18, OBP .267, OPS .712, AVG .227). Kim Dong-yeop (HR 6, R 24, RBI 28, OBP .311, OPS .745, AVG .274).

Lotte Giants vs Samsung Lions Betting Picks

Surprisingly, the Giants have an opportunity at this game with a 52 percent chance of winning. Samsung Lions have a 48 percent chance of winning. Back the Giants to complete the three-game series with a 1-2 record.

Runline: The runline set for Lotte in this game is +1.5 and the runline for Samsung is -1.5.

Moneyline: +135 is set for Lotte and -175 for Samsung.

Totals: The total will go over 10.5 for Lotte and under 10.5 for Samsung.

Score Prediction: Lotte Giants 5, Samsung Lions 4.