BetNow Online Sportsbook

Lotte Giants vs NC Dinos 06/30/2020 KBO Picks, Baseball Previews and Betting Odds

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Lotte Giants vs NC Dinos 06-30-2020 KBO Picks Baseball Previews and Betting Odds

Lotte Giants vs NC Dinos 06/30/2020 – Lotte Giants are holding the seventh spot in the KBO league and they need to start acting soon to get past opponents. The Giants are playing against the strongest team in the KBO league and they need to gather every possible talent if they want to win. NC Dinos is the hottest team in the KBO league as they are sitting at the top spot. The Dinos have been a major threat to opponents and they will do their best to maintain their position. Hence, the Giants are no big deal for NC since they took out most of the teams in the league.

Lotte Giants vs NC Dinos 06/30/2020

When: Tuesday, June 30, 5:30 AM
Where: Changwon NC Park, Changwon, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Lotte Giants vs NC Dinos 06/30/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Giants +1.0 10.5 o  +2000
Dinos -1.0 10.5 u +700
Bet Now on this Game

Lotte Giants

Lotte Giants were once a major threat in their league, but things went haywire when they started to decline drastically. The Giants are no doubt trying their best to get to their previous position. However, they have been losing against weak teams this season. Lotte Giants will need to get their pitching unit under control against NC Dinos. The Giants managed to defeat KT Wiz Suwon but failed to get past Kiwoom Heroes in their three-game series. The baseball betting trends have been on and off for the Giants and things are not going to be easy in the upcoming games.

Players to watch: Jim Myung-ho (ERA 7.94, WHIP 1.32, IP 11, SO 13), Jeon Jun-woo (HR 9, R 32, RBI 23, OBP .333, OPS .836, AVG 3286). Lee Dae-ho (HR 4, R 21, RBI 32, OBP .396, OPS .881, AVG .305).

NC Dinos

NC Dinos will take out any team with easy despite their ranking in the KBO league. The Dinos have come a long way and the battle hard with their opponents. NC Dinos has one of the best pitching units that helped them get past opponents with ease. Out of the last seven games, the Dinos managed to win five and they are all set to continuing their success. The point spread baseball betting picks are clearly in favor of NC Dinos to win this game and cover the spread with ease.

Players to watch: Bae Jae-hwan (ERA 3.68, WHIP 1.45, IP 22, SO 16), Aaron Altherr (HR 12, R 31, RBI 42, OBP .368, OPS .964, AVG .295). Kang Jin-sung (HR 9, R 25, RBI 35, OBP .248, OPS 1.090, AVG .374).

Lotte Giants vs NC Dinos Betting Picks

Lotte Giants are certainly no match for NC Dinos and they have just a 30 percent chance of winning this game. ND Dinos have a 70 percent chance of winning and their hitting squad is all set to get past the Giants’ pitching unit.

Runline: NC Dinos have a runline of -1.0 in this game, while Lotte Giants have a runline of +1.0.

Moneyline: NC Dinos hold +700 and Lotte Giants hold +2000.

Totals: Over 10.5 is the total for NC Dinos and under 10.5 is the total for Lotte Giants.

Score Prediction: NC Dinos 7, Lotte Giants 3.