BetNow Online Sportsbook

LG Twins vs Lotte Giants 07/16/2020 KBO Forecast, Game Analysis and Results

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
LG Twins vs Lotte Giants 07-16-2020 KBO Forecast Game Analysis and Results

LG Twins vs Lotte Giants 07/16/2020On Thursday, Lotte Giants will look forward to taking on LG Twins in their final game of a three-game series from Sajik Baseball Stadium. Lotte is still holding the eighth position in the KBO league as they won just 28 and lost 30. The Giants have allowed weaker teams to get past their spot and are now trying to fight back. LG is not surrendering their fifth spot so easily to Samsung, who holds the sixth position. The Twins have played their cards safe and they are keen on securing the fourth spot, but they need to take out KIA Tigers.

LG Twins vs Lotte Giants 07/16/2020

When: Thursday, July 16, 5:30 AM
Where: Sajik Baseball Stadium, Busan, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
LG Twins vs Lotte Giants 07/16/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Twins +1.5 10.5 o -165
Giants -1.5 10.5 u +125
Bet Now on this Game

LG Twins

LG Twins are coming into this after defeating the Lions in their last outing. The Twins smashed nine runs off the plate and restricted Lotte to just three. It was an important bounce back for the Twins after their loss to the Giants in the opening match. LG Twins were unable to score a single run when they surrendered five to the Giants. The Twins are above the average line and that has helped them to be recognized this season. LG has maintained the point spread baseball betting odds frequently. Jung Chan-heon will be delivered to the mound as their starter against the Giants.

Players to watch: Jung Chan-heon (ERA 2.62, WHIP 1.07, IP 44, SO 42), Roberts Ramos (HR 16, R 28, RBI 33, OBP .409, OPS 1.026, AVG .362). Kim Hyung-soo (HR 10, R 41, RBI 47, OBP .379, OPS .929, AVG .332).

Lotte Giants

The Lotte Giants lost it all after they declined drastically against opponents. Lotte was once holding the second spot in the KBO league, but they failed to keep pace against the strong teams. Most of their game went out of control when they were unable to win against the weak teams as well. Lotte will need a chance if they want to sustain this season. The Giants are trailing KT Wiz Suwon in the seventh spot. However, it’s still not too late since they are just four games behind the KIA Tigers in the fourth spot.

Players to watch: Dan Straily (ERA 2.29, WHIP 1.03, IP 74, SO 78), Jeon Jun-woo (HR 10, R 40, RBI 30, OBP .339, OPS .812, AVG .281). Lee Dae-ho (HR 10, R 26, RBI 42, OBP .390, OPS .890, AVG .307).

LG Twins vs Lotte Giants Betting Picks

Lotte has become weak and their odds are no more in their favor despite a few winning games. The Giants have a 38 percent chance of winning, while the Twins have a 62 percent chance of winning.

Runline: Lotte has -1.5 as their runline and LG Twins have +1.5.

Moneyline: -165 is out for the Twins and +125 for the Giants.

Totals: The total is over 10.5 for LG and under 10.5 for Lotte.

Score Prediction: LG Twins 8, Lotte Giants 2.