BetNow Online Sportsbook

KT Wiz Suwon vs Samsung Lions 06/13/2020 KBO Tips, Baseball Predictions and Betting Picks

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
KT Wiz Suwon vs Samsung Lions 06-13-2020 KBO Tips Baseball Predictions and Betting Picks

KT Wiz Suwon vs Samsung Lions 06/13/2020 – KT Wiz Suwon and Samsung Lions were all set to start their three-game series. Unfortunately, the opening game was postponed and both teams will clash in their second match. The Suwon’s managed to defeat the KIA Tigers in their last outing, but they needed to prove a point against the Lions. KT Wiz will try to continue their winning streak in this game, but the Lions are also coming in after a strong victory against Kiwoom Heroes. Samsung Lions are holding the seventh spot in the KBO league and KT Wiz is sitting at the eighth position.

KT Wiz Suwon vs Samsung Lions 06/13/2020

When: Saturday, June 13, 5:30 AM
Where: Daegu Samsung Lions Park, Daegu, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
KT Wiz Suwon vs Samsung Lions 06/13/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
KT Wiz Suwon -1.5 9.5 o  -140
Samsung Lions +1.5 9.5 u +110
Bet Now on this Game

KT Wiz Suwon

KT Wiz Suwon scored 13 runs in their last game and they surrendered just eight to the KIA Tigers. The Suwons were strong from the plate, while their pitching unit restricted the KIA Tigers from scoring. KT Wiz Suwon has shown some incredible skills in the past game, but they need to work on their pitching unit to get past Samsung Lions. KT Wiz has been strong against the Tigers, but they struggled to get past Lotte Giants in their previous series. Against KIA, the Suwon’s failed to win the three-game series since they lost the first two games. The baseball lines have been on and off for KT Wiz in the KBO league.

Players to watch: Bae Je-seong (ERA 2.11, WHIP 1.30, IP 38, SO 15), Mel Rojas Jr. (HR 8, R 23, RBI 27, OBP .465, OPS 1.208, AVG 419). Kang Baek-ho (HR 5, R 13, RBI 14, OBP .406, OPS 1.143, AVG .333).

Samsung Lions

Samsung Lions defeated Kiwoon Heroes in their last game after scoring six runs and restricting them to just three. The Lions lost the first game with a two-run difference, but they managed to win the second and third game. Samsung will look forward to continuing their winning streak in this game, but KT Wiz is not going to make it easy. The odds have been on and off for Samsung Lions as they struggled to get past opponents in the past. Baseball betting picks have been up and running as these teams clash in an entertaining game.

Players to watch: Bae Jung-hyun (ERA 7.20, WHIP 1.30, IP 20, SO 11), Kang Min-ho (HR 4, R 8, RBI 6, OBP .247 , OPS .635, AVG .200). Lee Sung-gyu (HR 3, R 8, RBI 10, OBP .270, OPS .681, AVG .179).

KT Wiz Suwon vs Samsung Lions Betting Picks

Based on the odds and picks of this game KT Wiz Suwon has a 56 percent chance of winning this game. Samsung Lions, on the other hand, has a 44 percent chance of winning this game.

Runline: KT Wiz Suwon holds a runline of -1.5, while Samsung Lions hold a runline of +1.5.

Moneyline: -140 is the moneyline set for KT Wiz and +110 is the moneyline for Samsung Lions.

Totals: The total is all set to go over 9.5 for KT Wiz and the total is all set to go under 9.5 for Samsung Lions.

Score Prediction: KT Wiz Suwon 6, Samsung Lions 5.