BetNow Online Sportsbook

KT Wiz Suwon vs NC Dinos KBO 07/19/2020 KBO Tips, Odds and Betting Picks

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
KT Wiz Suwon vs NC Dinos KBO 07-19-2020 KBO Tips Odds and Betting Picks

KT Wiz Suwon vs NC Dinos KBO 07/19/2020 – NC Dinos will look forward to securing a victory in their last game against KT Wiz Suwon as they battle from Changwon NC Park. The Dinos will not budge as the top position means the most to them. NC has performed well right from the start and they will continue to dominate opponents in their league. KT Wiz Suwon is still stuck at the seventh spot and they equally lost the same 31 games they won. KT Wiz tied the opening game against NC with a final score of 3-3. The Suwon’s will not stand a chance against NC’s powerful hitting squad.

KT Wiz Suwon vs NC Dinos KBO 07/19/2020

When: Sunday, July 19, 5:30 AM
Where: Changwon NC Park, Changwon, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
KT Wiz Suwon vs NC Dinos KBO 07/19/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Suwon +1.5 10.5 o +280
Dinos +1.5 10.5 u -395
Bet Now on this Game

KT Wiz Suwon

KT Wiz Suwon won 31 games and lost the same number. The Suwon’s are trailing Samsung Lions by three games and they are desperate to get to the sixth spot. Out of the last 18 games, KT Wiz managed to win 12. The Suwon’s have shown improvement in the past week, but NC Dinos is an opponent that is too strong. The Suwon’s will play against Samsung Lions in their next series. The baseball odds have not been much in favor of KT Wiz.

Players to watch: Bae Je-seong (ERA 3.60, WHIP 1.45, IP 65, SO 43), Mel Rojas Jr. (HR 21, R 55, RBI 55, OBP .333, OPS .437, AVG .382). Kang Baek-ho (HR 12, R 38, RBI 36, OBP .405, OPS 1.010, AVG .323).

NC Dinos

NC Dinos is currently the best team in the KBO League as they won 41 games and lost 19. The Dinos maintained a neat lead as they are four games ahead of Doosan Bears. NC Dinos will do anything to retain their top spot and they are all set to continue their success against KT Wiz Suwon. In their last outing, NC Dinos scored six runs off the plate and restricted KT Wiz to just one. The Dinos will do their best to get past KT Wiz as they need to make up for their loss against Kiwoom Heroes. Baseball betting has never been easier with the picks and predictions of this game available.

Players to watch: Lee Jae-hak (ERA 5.59, WHIP 1.44, IP 56, SO 37), Aaron Altherr (HR 16, R 44, RBI 55, OBP .377, OPS .994, AVG .308). Na Sung-bum (HR 15, R 46, RBI 48, OBP .375, OPS .917, AVG .311).

KT Wiz Suwon vs NC Dinos Betting Picks

NC Dinos has a 51 percent chance of winning this game. Whereas, KT Wiz Suwon has a 49 percent chance of winning. Back the Dinos to secure an easy victory in the three-game series.

Runline: +1.5 is the runline for KT Wiz Suwon and -1.5 is the runline for NC Dinos.

Moneyline: +280 is the moneyline for KT Wiz and -395 for NC Dinos.

Totals: The total is all set to go over 10.5 for KT Wiz and under 10.5 for NC Dinos.

Score Prediction: NC Dinos 6, KT Wiz Suwon 4.