BetNow Online Sportsbook

KT Wiz Suwon vs Lotte Giants 06/05/2020 KBO Tips, Baseball Spread and Betting Picks

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
KT Wiz Suwon vs Lotte Giants 06-05-2020 KBO Tips Baseball Spread and Betting Picks

KT Wiz Suwon vs Lotte Giants 06/05/2020 – On Friday, KT Wiz Suwon and Lotte Giants will open their first game of a three-game series that is all set to take place at Sajik Baseball Stadium. The Suwon’s lost their three-game series against Doosan Bears after winning just one game and losing two. KT Wiz tried their best in all three games and are now holding the 7th position in the KBO league. Lotte Giants are coming in after a miserable defeat against KIA Tigers in their last three-game series. The Giants were too weak from the batting side as the Tigers took advantage of the situation.

KT Wiz Suwon vs Lotte Giants 06/05/2020

When: Friday, June 5, 5:30 AM
Where: Sajik Baseball Stadium, Busan, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

KT Wiz Suwon vs Lotte Giants 06/05/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Suwon +1.5 11.5 o -105
Giants -1.5 11.5 u -125
Bet Now on this Game

KT Wiz Suwon

Out of the last eight games, the Suwon’s managed to win four and they look forward to securing a victory against the Giants. KT Wiz scored a combination of 23 runs in their last three games and they surrendered an overall of 27 runs to Doosan Bears. The Suwon’s were no match for Doosan Bears, except their second game when they scored seven runs and restricted them to just two. In their last outing alone, KT Wiz surrendered 14 runs to the Bears. From the plate, Jo Yong-ho and Sim Woo-jun went deep in a losing effort. The baseball lines have been favoring KT Wiz in the past, but have never been constant.

Players to watch: Bae Je-seong (ERA 2.67, WHIP 1.45, IP 30, SO 20), Mel Rojas Jr. (HR 8, R 23, RBI 27, OBP .465, OPS 1.208, AVG 419). Kang Baek-ho (HR 5, R 13, RBI 14, OBP .406, OPS 1.143, AVG .333).

Lotte Giants

Lotte Giants were unable to get past KIA Tigers when they scored an overall of just seven runs in all three games. They portrayed to be a strong team at the start of the season, but things turned out to be different at the end. The Giants are now holding the same position as KT Wiz in the KBO league. The last 10 games seemed to be a disaster for the Giants since they struggled to get past opponents from the plate. From the pitching side, Lotte was unable to prevent KIT Tigers from scoring. Baseball betting odds have been moving away from the Giants after experiencing a hard time.

Players to watch: Kim Dae-woo (ERA 6.75, WHIP 1.69, IP 10, SO 8), Jeon Jun-woo. (HR 4, R 17, RBI 10, OBP .342, OPS .837, AVG .286). Dixon Machado (HR 4, R 9, RBI 17, OBP .273, OPS .651, AVG .200).

KT Wiz Suwon vs Lotte Giants Betting Picks

There is a fine line between these games as both teams are almost equal with their overall record. However, the Giants have a 51 percent chance of winning, while KT Wiz has a 49 percent chance of winning.

Runline: +1.5 is the runline for KT Wiz Suwon and -1.5 is the runline for Lotte Giants in this game.

Moneyline: A moneyline of -105 is set for the KT Wiz and a moneyline of -125 is set for Lotte Giants.

Totals: Look for the total to go over 11.5 for the Suwon’s and look for the total to under 11.5 for the Giants.

Score Prediction: Lotte Giants 7, KT Wiz Suwon 6.