BetNow Online Sportsbook

KT Wiz Suwon vs LG Twins 06/30/2020 KBO Previews, Baseball Game Analysis and Betting Results

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
KT Wiz Suwon vs LG Twins 06-30-2020 KBO Previews Baseball Game Analysis and Betting Results

KT Wiz Suwon vs LG Twins 06/30/2020 – KT Wiz Suwon is holding the eight spot in the KBO league and they are a long way behind the LG Twins. KT Wiz will need to win against some of the big teams to make a change. LG Twins are sitting at the fourth spot in the league and they are battling to get to the top three. LG Twins have worked hard right from the start and they are one of those recognized teams. The Twins have an equally balanced batting and the pitching unit, but their biggest talent is teams like NC Dinos and Kiwoom Heroes.

KT Wiz Suwon vs LG Twins 06/30/2020

When: Tuesday, June 30, 5:30 AM
Where: Jamsil Baseball Stadium, Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

KT Wiz Suwon vs LG Twins 06/30/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Suwon +1.5 10.0 o +2000
Twins -1.5 10.0 u +1000
Bet Now on this Game

KT Wiz Suwon

This team was struggling right from the start as they experienced more defeats than victory. KT Wiz Suwon will need to work on every aspect of their game if they want to win this match. The good news for KT Wiz is that they enter this game with a winning record. The Suwon’s managed to get past Hanwha Eagles in their last three-game series. KT Wiz was strong on the plate against Hanwha, but the baseball online picks were not in their favor. Playing against LG Twins is certainly going to be a tough game for KT Wiz.

Players to watch: Bae Je-seong (ERA 2.11, WHIP 1.30, IP 38, SO 15), Mel Rojas Jr. (HR 8, R 23, RBI 27, OBP .465, OPS 1.208, AVG 419). Kang Baek-ho (HR 5, R 13, RBI 14, OBP .406, OPS 1.143, AVG .333).

LG Twins

LG Twins are coming into this game after defeating SK Wyverns in their last three-game series. The Twins took out the Wyverns with ease in their last two games when they scored a total of seven runs from the plate. During the opening game, LG Twins was restricted to nothing but surrendered seven runs to the Wyverns. This seems to be a great opportunity for LG Twins to make up for their single loss against SK Wyverns. The baseball betting over under rules is out as these two teams clash in an entertaining game.

Players to watch: Cha Woo-chan (ERA 4.98, WHIP 1.47, IP 47, SO 44), Robert Ramos. (HR 13, R 21, RBI 33, OBP .465, OPS 1.062, AVG 336). Jung Ju-hyeon (HR 3, R 14, RBI 8, OBP .304, OPS .734, AVG .236).

KT Wiz Suwon vs LG Twins Betting Picks

The Twins have a 56 percent chance of winning this game. Whereas, the Suwon’s have only a 44 percent chance of winning. LG Twins will make the best out of this opportunity to increase their overall rating.

Runline: A runline of -1.5 is set for LG Twins and a runline of +1.5 is set for KT Wiz in this game.

Moneyline: LG Twins are all set with a moneyline of +1000 and KT Wiz is set with a moneyline of +2000.

Totals: Over 10.0 is the total for LG Twins and under 10.0 is the total for KT Wiz Suwon.

Score Prediction: LG Twins 6, KT Wiz 3.