BetNow Online Sportsbook

Kiwoom Heroes vs LG Twins 05/15/2020 Baseball Betting Predictions, Forecast and KBO Picks

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Kiwoom Heroes vs LG Twins 05-15-2020 Baseball Betting Predictions Forecast and KBO Picks

Kiwoom Heroes vs LG Twins 05/15/2020 – An interesting game between Kiwoom Heroes and LG Twins are all set to take place at Jamsil Baseball Stadium in Seoul, South Korea. Kiwoom Heroes are holding a 6-3 record and they enter this game with an unexpected loss against Samsung Lions. The Heroes are sitting at the 3rd position and they need to play against LG Twins who sits at the 4th spot. LG Twins are currently holding a 5-3 record as they look forward to extending their success after defeating SK Wyverns in their last game.

Kiwoom Heroes vs LG Twins 05/15/2020

When: Friday, May 15, 5:30 AM
Where: Jamsil Baseball Stadium, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Kiwoom Heroes vs LG Twins 05/15/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Heroes +1.50 10.0 o -120
Twins -1.50 10.0 u -110
Bet Now on this Game

Kiwoom Heroes

Kiwoom Heroes were once a threat, but Samsung Lions brought a different perspective after defeating the Heroes in their three-game series. They struggled from the plate and their pitching unit was not strong enough to get past Samsung Lions. In the last two games alone, the Heroes surrendered 19 hits and 13 runs to the opponent. Park Byung-ho and Lee Jung-hoo smashed two RBIs and three hits for their team in a losing effort. Kiwoom will look forward to bouncing back in this game, but it’s time to check in the point spread baseball betting is still on their side.

Players to watch: Jake Bringham (ERA 3.68, WHIP 1.64, IP 7, SO 7), Park Byung-ho (HR 2, R 6, RBI 6, OBP .297, OPS .722, AVG .212). Lee Jung-hoo (HR 2, R 7, RBI 8, OBP .444, OPS 1.122, AVG .355).

LG Twins

LG Twins had a clean sweep against SK Wyverns in their last game. The Twins were way too strong for SK Wyverns as they smashed a total of 26 runs in the last three games. LG Twins will look forward to continuing their success in this game. The Twins are currently on a four-game winning streak. In their last outing, Jung Ju-hyeon and Chae Eun-sung smashed two RBIs and two hits for their team. Starting pitcher Tyler Wilson did well with six innings. Money line baseball betting has turned out to be easier with the picks and predictions available online.

Players to watch: Choo woo-chan (ERA 3.75, WHIP 1.08, IP 12, SO 15), Roberto Ramos (HR 3, R 7, RBI 6, OBP .486, OPS 1.292, AVG .419). Yoo Kang-nam (HR 1, R 3, RBI 6, OBP .208, OPS .686, AVG .208).

Kiwoom Heroes vs LG Twins Betting Picks

This could be a close game since both teams have a balance with their players. However, there is a 53 percent probability for Hiwoom Heroes to win this game and a 47 percent probability for the Twins to win.

Runline: -1.50 is the runline for LG Twins and +1.50 is the runline for Kiwoom Heroes.

Moneyline: -120 is the moneyline for Kiwoom and -110 is the moneyline for LG Twins.

Totals: The total will go over 10.0 for the Heroes and under 10.0 for the Twins. 

Score Prediction: Kiwoom Heroes 6, LG Twins 5.