BetNow Online Sportsbook

Kiwoom Heroes vs KIA Tigers 07/13/2020 KBO Tips, Baseball Betting and Game Analysis

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Kiwoom Heroes vs KIA Tigers 07-13-2020 KBO Tips, Baseball Betting and Game Analysis

Kiwoom Heroes vs KIA Tigers 07/13/2020 – On Monday, yet another interesting game is all set to take place between Kiwoom Heroes and KIA Tigers from Gwangju-Kia Champions Field. This is all set to be an interesting game as Kiwoom Heroes look forward to avoiding a clean sweep from the KIA Tigers. Kiwoom Heroes are holding the second spot and they are just one game ahead of Doosan Bears. KIA Tigers have a long way to go before catching up with the Bears and they are sitting in the fourth position. The Tigers have kept their pace this season and are all set to continuing their winning streak.

Kiwoom Heroes vs KIA Tigers 07/13/2020

When: Monday, July 13, 4:00 AM
Where: Gwangju-Kia Champions Field, Gwangju, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Kiwoom Heroes vs KIA Tigers 07/13/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Heroes +1.5 8.5 o +125
Tigers -1.5 8.5 u -170
Bet Now on this Game

Kiwoom Heroes

Kimwoom Heroes are strong with a neat batting unit and a pitching squad to control opponents. Kiwoom has been in the second spot for a long time, but LG Twins are just behind and the Tigers are already showing signs of being a major threat. In their last two games against KIA, Kiwoom surrendered a total of 17 runs from their pitching unit. The baseball lines were in favor of Kiwoom, but they failed to defeat KIA Tigers. In their first game, Kiwoom scored eight runs and surrendered nine. The second match went worse when they scored three and surrendered eight in return. Han Hyun-hee will be delivered to the mound as their starting pitcher against KIA.

Players to watch: Han Hyun-hee (ERA 5.94, WHIP 1.62, IP 53, SO 38), Park Byung-ho (HR 16, R 38, RBI 45, OBP .380, OPS .839, AVG .241). Kim Ha-seong (HR 11, R 47, RBI 44, OBP .396, OPS .891, AVG .280).

KIA Tigers

KIA Tigers were once sitting at the eighth position in the KBO league and they seem to be the only team that has come a long way to the top four. The Tigers have great potential with the batting and pitching squad and they are strong enough to take out teams like Kiwoom. The last two games were important and the Tigers did well to defeat Kiwoom. However, they lost their three-game series against KT Wiz Suwon. The Tigers are currently on a three-game winning streak. The recent baseball online picks and predictions were in support of KIA Tigers. Im Ki-Yong will be sent to get mound against the Heroes as their starting pitcher.

Players to watch: Im Ki-Yong (ERA 3.42, WHIP 1.31, IP 52, SO 43), Preston Tucker (HR 14, R 40, RBI 49, OBP .402, OPS 1.000, AVG .318). Choi Hyung-woo (HR 9, R 35, RBI 36, OBP .418, OPS .920, AVG .307).

Kiwoom Heroes vs KIA Tigers Betting Picks

Despite KIA’s top-notch performance in the past two games, Kiwoom Heroes will win this game with a close call. The Heroes have a 52 percent chance of winning and the Tigers have a 48 percent chance of winning.

Runline: Kiwoom will have a runline of +1.5 in this game and KIA will have a runline of -1.5.

Moneyline: +125 is the moneyline set for Kiwoom Heroes and -170 is the moneyline set for KIA Tigers.

Totals: Kiwoom Heroes will have a total of over 8.5, while KIA Tigers will have a total of under 8.5.

Score Prediction: Kiwoom Heroes 6, KIA Tigers 5.