BetNow Online Sportsbook

KIA Tigers vs Lotte Giants 06/23/2020 KBO Predictions, Betting Spread and Baseball Odds

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
KIA Tigers vs Lotte Giants 06-23-2020 KBO Predictions Betting Spread and Baseball Odds

KIA Tigers vs Lotte Giants 06/23/2020 – KIA Tigers are holding the fifth spot in the KBO league and they are all set to take on Lotte Giants in their first game of a three-game series. The Tigers will enter this game after defeating Samsung Lions in their last series with a 2-1 record. The Lotte Giants are currently one step behind the Tigers in the sixth position. The Giants enter this game after losing their three-game series against KT Wiz Suwon. Lotte Giants will try their best to make up for their loss as they take on KIA Tigers in an interesting game that will take place at Sajik Baseball Stadium.

KIA Tigers vs Lotte Giants 06/23/2020

When: Tuesday, June 23, 5:30 AM
Where: Sajik Baseball Stadium, Busan, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

KIA Tigers vs Lotte Giants 06/23/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Tigers -1.5 9.5 o 1.62
Giants +1.5 9.5 u 2.30
Bet Now on this Game

KIA Tigers

At the beginning of the KBO league, the KIA Tigers were one of those struggling teams since they failed to get past opponents. However, they have improved its overall performance with the baseball lines on its side. Out of the last eight games, they managed to win six and are now on a winning streak. In their last outing, Choi Jung-min and Kim Gyu-seong went deep from the plate. From the pitching end, Yang Hyun-jong contributed his best. Out of the last 36 overall games, KIA Tigers managed to win 23.

Players to watch: Aaron Brooks (ERA 3.00, WHIP 1.19, IP 48, SO 42), Choi Hyung-woo (HR 6, R 26, RBI 24, OBP .415, OPS .893, AVG .304). Na Ji-wan (HR 6, R 24, RBI 24, OBP .380, OPS .815, AVG .290).

Lotte Giants

Lotte Giants were once a major threat to opponents in the league, but they declined drastically in the middle. The Giants are experiencing their own issues and they have a long way to get past opponents. Out of the last five games, Lotte Giants have lost four and they need to bounce back soon. The Giants are just another average team as the baseball betting odds have been slipping away. In their last outing, Han Dong-hee and Son Ah-seop went deep from the plate, while Noh Kyung-eun did his best from the mound. Out of 36 overall games, Lotte Giants won just six.

Players to watch: Jin Myung-ho (ERA 8.44, WHIP 1.41, IP 10, SO 12), Jeon Jun-woo (HR 8, R 28, RBI 21, OBP .337, OPS .849, AVG .249). Lee Dae-ho (HR 7, R 21, RBI 29, OBP .392, OPS .876, AVG .301).

KIA Tigers vs Lotte Giants Betting Picks

The Tigers have proved their worth and they have a 57 percent chance of winning this game. As for the Giants, they have a 43 percent chance of winning. The odds are in favor of KIA Tigers to get past the Giants.

Runline: A runline of +1.5 is set for Lotte Giants and a runline of -1.5 is set for KIA Tigers.

Moneyline: KIA Tigers have a moneyline of 1.62 in this game and Lotte Giants have a moneyline of 2.30 in this game.

Totals: The total will go over 9.5 for the Tigers and under 9.5 for the Giants.

Score Prediction: KIA Tigers 5, Lotte Giants 4.