BetNow Online Sportsbook

KIA Tigers vs Kiwoom Heroes 06/26/2020 KBO Spread, Baseball Predictions and Betting Odds

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
KIA Tigers vs Kiwoom Heroes 06-26-2020 KBO Spread Baseball Predictions and Betting Odds

KIA Tigers vs Kiwoom Heroes 06/26/2020 – On Friday, KIA Tigers will square-off against Kiwoom Heroes in an entertaining KBO Baseball league. The Tigers are holding the fifth position, but the Heroes are holding the second spot behind NC Dinos. KIA Tigers managed to improve from the bottom spot to the fifth position. As for Kiwoom, they maintained pace against the tough opponents and are now a major threat to the other teams. Both teams have battled hard and they are all set to open their first game of a three-game series.

KIA Tigers vs Kiwoom Heroes 06/26/2020

When: Friday, June 26, 5:30 AM
Where: Gocheok Sky Dome, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

KIA Tigers vs Kiwoom Heroes 06/26/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Tigers -1.5 9.5 o -105
Heroes +1.5 9.5 u -125
Bet Now on this Game

KIA Tigers

Three of the Tigers’ games were postponed against Lotte Giants and they lost the first one with a final score of 4-3. This team will look forward to bouncing back and take on Kiwoom Heroes. Out of the last nine games, KIA Tigers managed to win six with the help of their pitching and batting squad. In their last outing, Yoo Min-sang and Choi Hyung-woo went deep from the plate, while Aaron Brooks threw an impressive seven innings with zero runs. The Tigers are becoming a favorite in the KBO league with all the baseball betting odds on their side.

Players to watch: Aaron Brooks (ERA 2.41, WHIP 1.11, IP 55, SO 48), Preston Tucker (HR 11, R 30, RBI 40, OBP .414, OPS 1.048, AVG .342). Choi Hyung-woo (HR 7, R 27, RBI 27, OBP .312, OPS .962, AVG .312).

Kiwoom Heroes

Kiwoom Heroes will enter this series after thrashing LG Twins in their last two games. LG Twins were restricted from the plate as Kiwoom took out most of their big hitters. At present, the Heroes are on a hot eight-game winning streak and they are all set to take out KIA Tigers. KIA Tigers had their games canceled due to rain and they are not going to have an easy match against Kiwoom. In their last outing, Kim Hye-sung and Park Byung-ho went deep from the plate and contributed five RBIs and two hits. From the mound, starting pitcher Han Hyun-hee threw five hits and surrendered just two runs. The baseball odds have been in support for Kiwoon Heroes for the past few weeks.

Players to watch: Choi Won-tae (ERA 4.81, WHIP 1.26, IP 51, SO 35), Park Byung-ho (HR 11, R 30, RBI 31, OBP .385, OPS .868, AVG .231). Kim Ha-seong (HR 10, R 39, RBI 31, OBP .386, OPS .898, AVG .271).

KIA Tigers vs Kiwoom Heroes Betting Picks

Despite their rank in the KBO and overall talent, the odds are not in favor for Kiwoom in this game. The Heroes have a 49 percent chance of winning and the Tigers have a 51 percent chance of winning.

Runline: KIA Tigers are holding a runline of -1.5, while Kiwoom Heroes are holding a runline of +1.5.

Moneyline: Look for a moneyline of -105 for the Tigers and -125 for the Heroes.

Totals: The total will go over 9.5 for KIA Tigers and under 9.5 for Kiwoom Heroes.

Score Prediction: KIA Tigers 6, Kiwoom Heroes 5.