BetNow Online Sportsbook

Kansas City Royals vs Saint Louis Cardinals 07/22/2020 MLB Picks, Baseball Predictions and Betting Previews

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Kansas City Royals vs Saint Louis Cardinals 07-22-2020 MLB Picks Baseball Predictions and Betting Previews

Kansas City Royals vs Saint Louis Cardinals 07/22/2020 – On Wednesday, Kansas City Royals will take the road to square-off against Saint Louis Cardinals from Busch Stadium in Saint Louis, Missouri. The Royals will play their last exhibition game before they take on Cleveland Indians in their regular season. Saint Louis Cardinals will try to continue their success after defeating the Marlins. The Cardinals will play their opening regular-season game against Pittsburgh Pirates on Saturday. The time has finally arrived to place a bet on baseball and these teams will have a fresh start on their 2020 MLB journey.

Kansas City Royals vs Saint Louis Cardinals 07/22/2020

When: Wednesday, July 22, 4:05 PM EST
Where: Busch Stadium in Saint Louis, Missouri
TV: ESPN Network
Stream: SofaScore

Kansas City Royals vs Saint Louis Cardinals 07/22/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Royals +1.5 8.0 o +157
Cardinals -1.5 8.0 u -180
Bet Now on this Game

Kansas City Royals

Kansas City Royals suffered a terrible loss last season. The Royals were not in form as they lost more than what they won. Although, there seems to be some development in their performance this year. Kansas City managed to defeat some big teams in the exhibition games. What is more important is getting past opponents in the regular season. In their last game against Houston, Kansas failed when they were restricted to just six runs from the plate. Houston looked too strong as they smashed 15 runs to victory. The mlb odds and details of this game have made things easier for bettors to place their bets.

Players to watch: R. McBroom 1B (GP 17 AB 40 R 7 H 12 2B 3 3B 0 HR 3 RBI 8 TB 25 BB 3 SO 6 SB 0 AVG 0.278 OBP 0.372 SLG 0.333 OPS 0.631), E. Mejia SS (GP 15 AB 40 R 5 H 9 2B 2 3B 0 HR 0 RBI 5 TB 11 BB 4 SO 11 SB 1 AVG 0.225 OBP 0.295 SLG 0.275 OPS 0.57).

Saint Louis Cardinals

Saint Louis Cardinals did fairly well last season with their decent record. The Cardinals won 91 games and lost 71 and they topped the National League Central. Saint Louis has a decent balance between their hitting and pitching squad, but they are still areas that need to be brushed up. That said, the Cardinals are looking forward to an interesting season this year and they look forward to getting past the Royals in their last exhibition game. The Cardinals defeated the Marlins in their last outing with a final score of 3-0. Saint Louis will deliver their right-handed pitcher Miles Mikolas to the mound against Kansas City.

Players to watch: E. Sosa SS (GP 16 AB 39 R 6 H 9 2B 2 3B 0 HR 2 RBI 5 TB 17 BB 2 SO 5 SB 0 AVG 0.231 OBP 0.279 SLG 0.436 OPS 0.715), R. Ravelo 1B (GP 14 AB 38 R 5 H 9 2B 3 3B 0 HR 0 RBI 2 TB 12 BB 6 SO 6 SB 1 AVG 0.237 OBP 0.356 SLG 0.316 OPS 0.671).

Kansas City Royals vs Saint Louis Cardinals Betting Picks

The Cardinals have a 62 percent chance of winning this game while the Royals have a 38 percent chance of winning. Saint Louis Cardinals were one of those recognized names last season and they will continue to make an impression.

Runline: +1.5 is allocated to Kansas City while -1.5 is allocated to Saint Louis.

Moneyline: +157 will be the moneyline for Kansas and -180 will be the moneyline for Saint Louis.

Totals: The total is all set to go over 8.0 for the Royals and under 8.0 for the Cardinals.

Score Prediction: Saint Louis Cardinals 5, Kansas City Royals 3.