BetNow Online Sportsbook

Houston Astros vs Kansas City Royals 07/21/2020 MLB Results, Baseball Analysis and Betting Forecast

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Houston Astros vs Kansas City Royals 07-21-2020 MLB Results Baseball Analysis and Betting Forecast

Houston Astros vs Kansas City Royals 07/21/2020 – Houston Astros will continue to play their last preseason game against Kansas City Royals before they head onto the regular season to play the Seattle Mariners. Houston will continue their game on the road at Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri. The Astros will look forward to continuing their success and finish their spring training on a decent victory. Kansas City Royals will have one more spring training game against the Arizona Cardinals before the regular season hits. Placing a bet on baseball has turned out to be easy for bettors this year.

Houston Astros vs Kansas City Royals 07/21/2020

When: Tuesday, July 21, 2:05 PM EST
Where: Kauffman Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri
TV: ESPN Network
Stream: SofaScore

Houston Astros vs Kansas City Royals 07/21/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Astros -1.0 8.0 o -150
Royals +1.0 8.0 u +130
Bet Now on this Game

Houston Astros

Houston Astros went deep from the plate last night when they scored six runs and restricted Kansas City to three. A two-run homer came off the plate from both Martin Maldonado and Josh Reddick. Houston still has a neat balance between their batting and pitching unit. The Astros have some big bats on their squad and baseball betting has always been in their favor last season. Houston will deliver Josh James as their starting pitcher in this game against the Royals. James is holding a decent ERA of 3.12 with nine strikeouts.

Players to watch: K. Tucker RF (4 R, 1 HR, 3 RBI, .0.276 AVG, .0.313 OBP, .0.761 OPS), Y. Gurriel 1B (2 R, 1 HR, 1 RBI, 0.231 AVG, 0.286 OBP, 0.632 OPS).

Kansas City Royals

Kansas City Royals defeated the Oakland Athletics before taking out Houston Astros. The Royals scored four runs and restricted Oakland to two. Kansas has certainly developed when compared to their performance last year. The Royals have a few changes on their squad that seems to be making a difference. Starting pitcher Mike Montgomery was unable to prevent the Astros from scoring in his three-plus innings. Kansas City is yet to announce their starting pitcher for their game against Houston.

Players to watch: E. Mejia SS (4 R, 0 HR, 3 RBI, .0.216 AVG, .0.237 OBP, .0.507 OPS), R. McBroom 1B (7 R, 3 HR, 8 RBI, 0.314 AVG, 0.368 OBP, 0.657 OPS).

Houston Astros vs Kansas City Royals Betting Picks

Based on yesterday’s game and the previous pre-season games, the Astros will continue to triumph over Kansas City in their last game of the pre-season. Houston has a 59 percent chance of winning this game and Kansas has a 41 percent chance of winning.

Runline: -1.0 is the runline set for the Astros and +1.0 is the runline set for the Royals.

Moneyline: Look for a moneyline of -150 for Houston Astros and +130 for Kansas City Royals.

Totals: The total will go over 8.0 for Houston Astros and under 8.0 for Kansas City Royals.

Score Prediction: Houston Astros 5, Kansas City Royals 4.