BetNow Online Sportsbook

Hanwha Eagles vs NC Dinos 06/19/2020 KBO Previews, Baseball Spread and Betting Picks

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Hanwha Eagles vs NC Dinos 06-19-2020 KBO Previews Baseball Spread and Betting Picks

Hanwha Eagles vs NC Dinos 06/19/2020 – Hanwha Eagles are currently the worst team in the KBO league as they are sitting at the last spot. The Eagles had a good start, but things went out of hand when they failed to be consistent with their success. NC Dinos, on the other hand, is the best team in the KBO league and they have secured the top position. Both teams are all set to open the first game of their three-game series. Hanwha will need every possible player to do their best if they want to defeat the Dinos. Sadly for the Eagles, the odds are clearly not in their favor.

Hanwha Eagles vs NC Dinos 06/19/2020

When: Friday, June 19, 5:30 AM
Where: Changwon NC Park, Changwon, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore
Hanwha Eagles vs NC Dinos 06/19/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Eagles +1.5 10 o +350
Dinos -1.5 10 u -450
Bet Now on this Game

Hanwha Eagles

Hanwha Eagles lost their three-game series against LG Twins and now they need to take out the toughest team. The Eagles are currently on a three-game losing streak and things seem to be slipping away. In the last three games alone, Hanwha surrendered 39 hits and 25 runs. Their hitting was not strong enough to get past LG Twins. Four RBIs and one hit were contributed by Jang Shi-hwan and No Tae-hyun in their last outing. The baseball betting odds have not been in favor of the Eagles in a long time.

Players to watch: Ahn Young-myung (ERA 7.59, WHIP 1.97, IP 10, SO 8), Jared Hoying (HR 4, R 12, RBI 14, OBP .264, OPS .600, AVG .202). Noh Si-hwan (HR 4, R 12, RBI 7, OBP .242, OPS .619, AVG .194).

NC Dinos

NC Dinos are currently the hottest team in the KBO league, but they are experiencing their own issues. The Dinos lost both games against KIA Tigers in their last outing and this seems to be the right opportunity to bounce back. Two hits and two RBIs came off the plate in their last outing from Kang Jin-sung and Aaron Altherr. From the mound, Mike Wright surrendered nine hits and seven runs in a span of just six innings. Out of their last five meetings against Hanwha, the Dinos managed to win every single game. The baseball odds are clearly in favor of the Dinos in this game.

Players to watch: Bae Jae-hwan (ERA 2.60, WHIP 1.38, IP 17, SO 15), Aaron Altherr (HR 9, R 25, RBI 36, OBP .371, OPS .953, AVG .291). Kang Jin-sung (HR 8, R 23, RBI 32, OBP .500, OPS 1.276, AVG .439).

Hanwha Eagles vs NC Dinos Betting Picks

There is a 79 percent chance for NC Dinos to win this game. Whereas, Hanwha Eagles have just a 21 percent chance of winning. Look for the Dinos to go deep from the plate against the Eagles.

Runline: A runline of +1.5 is set for the Eagles and a runline of -1.5 is set for the Dinos.

Moneyline: +350 is out for Hanwha and -450 is out for the Dinos.

Totals: The total is all set to go over 10 for Hanwha and under 10 for NC Dinos.

Score Prediction: NC Dinos 8, Hanwha Eagles 2.