BetNow Online Sportsbook

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 07/15/2020 KBO Odds, Baseball Picks and Betting Predictions

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 07-15-2020 KBO Odds Baseball Picks and Betting Predictions

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 07/15/2020 – Suwon Baseball Stadium will play host to Hanwha Eagles and KT Wiz Suwon as they continue with their second game of a three-game series. Hanwha Eagles are sitting at the last spot in the KBO league and they are trailing SK Wyverns by three games. KT Wiz Suwon, on the other hand, had some improvement to put Lotte Giants behind when they secured the seventh position. Both teams are weak with their squad as they fail to maintain consistency with their success. However, KT Wiz seems to have more control from their pitching end.

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 07/15/2020

When: Wednesday, July 15, 5:30 AM
Where: Suwon Baseball Stadium, Suwon, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 07/15/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Eagles +1.5 10.5 o +180
Suwon -1.5 10.5 u -245
Bet Now on this Game

Hanwha Eagles

Hanwha Eagles have won just 16 games in total and they lost 44. The Eagles have no control over their game when it comes to pitching. Hanwha has surrendered the most number of runs than any team and they will enter this game with a losing record. The opening match against KT Wiz was a disaster when they scored just two runs from the plate and surrendered seven in return. Hanwha has been struggling to make ends meet as baseball betting has not been much in their favor. Hanwha will deliver Kim Bum-soo to the mound as their starting pitcher against KT Wiz.

Players to watch: Kim Bum-soo (ERA 3.95, WHIP 1.51, IP 41, SO 36), Choi Jin-haeng (HR 5, R 9, RBI 14, OBP .333, OPS .870, AVG .275). Jared Hoying (HR 4, R 12, RBI 14, OBP .254, OPS .576, AVG .194).

KT Wiz Suwon

KT Wiz is definitely a better team than Hanwha as they progressed from the ninth spot to the seventh. The good news is that KT Wiz managed to get past Lotte Giants and they are two games ahead. In their last outing, KT Wiz did well from the plate to control Hanwha Eagles and they look forward to continuing their three-game winning streak. The Suwon’s have the baseball picks on their side against the weak teams and they should be able to get past Hanwha.

Players to watch: Bae Je-seong (ERA 3.60, WHIP 1.45, IP 65, SO 43), Mel Rojas Jr. (HR 21, R 55, RBI 55, OBP .333, OPS .437, AVG .382). Kang Baek-ho (HR 12, R 38, RBI 36, OBP .405, OPS 1.010, AVG .323).

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon Betting Picks

KT Wiz Suwon has a 67 percent chance of winning this game with its potential squad. The Suwon’s will focus on their big hitters like Mel Rojas to play a key role in this game. Hanwha has a 33 percent chance to win.

Runline: Hanwha Eagles hold +1.5 as their runline, while KT Wiz holds -1.5 as their runline.

Moneyline: A moneyline of +180 is out for Hanwha Eagles and -245 is out for KT Wiz Suwon.

Totals: Over 10.5 is set for Hanwha and under 10.5 is set for KT Wiz.

Score Prediction: KT Wiz Suwon 7, Hanwha Eagles 3.