BetNow Online Sportsbook

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 05/19/2020 Baseball Previews, Betting Spread and KBO Game Analysis

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 05-19-2020 Baseball Previews Betting Spread and KBO Game Analysis

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 05/19/2020 – Hanwha will enter this game after moving into the 6th spot in the KBO league. The Eagles got past some impressive wins against strong teams such as Lotte Giants and they are all set to take on KT Wiz Suwon from Suwon Baseball Stadium. The Suwons are definitely a struggling team in the KBO league since they declined to the 8th position. However, they seem to be battling hard to create a better record.

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 05/19/2020

When: Tuesday, May 19, 5:30 AM
Where: Suwon Baseball Stadium, Suwon, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon 05/19/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Eagles -1.0 9.5 o +145
Suwon +1.0 9.5 u -176
Bet Now on this Game

Hanwha Eagles

Hanwha Eagles managed to get past the Lotte Giants in their three-game series. The Eagles defeated the Giants in the first and last game and now split their last six. In five of the last six games, Hanwha Eagles managed to surrender just four runs from the pitching side. The Eagles had everything under control as they bounced back from their previous loss. Hanwha witnessed Kim Min-woo throw seven innings and surrender just two hits and one run. Live baseball games have their picks and predictions up and running for bettors to place their bets.

Players to watch: Ahn Young-myung (ERA 9.00, WHIP 2.50, IP 2, SO 0), Song Kwang-min (HR 2, R 5, RBI 4, OBP .293, OPS .754, AVG 256). Oh Sun-jin (HR 1, R 5, RBI 5, OBP .370, OPS .909, AVG .346).

KT Wiz Suwon

KT Win Suwon lost all three games against NC Dinos, but they took advantage of Samsung Lions in their last outing. The Suwons washed out the Lions in their three-game series with a huge difference. In the opening game, KT Wiz smashed 14 runs restricting the Lions to just 6. The second game was equally good when they scored 10 runs and restricted the Lions to four. KT Wiz identified their strength in batting and they moved ahead of the Lions in their rating. The baseball betting lines were in favor of KT Wiz in the past few games.

Players to watch: Bae Je-seong (ERA 1.35, WHIP 1.28, IP 13, SO 8), Kang Baek-ho (HR 4, R 9, RBI 11, OBP .400, OPS .1.156, AVG .333). Mel Rojas Jr. (HR 2, R 7, RBI 6, OBP .460, OPS 1.120, AVG .426).

Hanwha Eagles vs KT Wiz Suwon Betting Picks

Despite their hard effort and victories in the last few games, the odds are in favor of KT Wiz Suwon in this game. KT Wiz will have a 61 percent chance of winning. Whereas, Hanwha holds a 39 percent chance of winning.

Runline: A runline of +1.0 is out for KT Wiz and -1.0 is out for Hanwha Eagles.

Moneyline: -176 is the moneyline for KT Wiz and +145 is the moneyline for Hanwha Eagles.

Totals: The total is all set to go over 9.5 for KT Wiz and under 9.5 for Hanwha Eagles.

Score Prediction: KT Wiz Suwon 6, Hanwha Eagles 4.