BetNow Online Sportsbook

Hanwha Eagles vs KIA Tigers 06/30/2020 KBO Picks, Baseball Predictions and Betting Previews

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Hanwha Eagles vs KIA Tigers 06-30-2020 KBO Picks Baseball Predictions and Betting Previews

Hanwha Eagles vs KIA Tigers 06/30/2020 – On Tuesday, Hanwha Eagles will play the first game of their three-game series against KIA Tigers from Gwangju-Kia Champions Field in Gwangju, South Korea. The Eagles are currently holding the worst record in the KBO league as they are sitting at the bottom. KIA Tigers, on the other hand, are coming in strong at the fifth spot and they are all set to bounce back from their defeat in their last series against Kiwoom Heroes. The Tigers are yet to take on NC Dinos in their next series and Hanwha is exactly the right opponent to bounce back.

Hanwha Eagles vs KIA Tigers 06/30/2020

When: Tuesday, June 30, 5:30 AM
Where: Gwangju-Kia Champions Field, Gwangju, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Hanwha Eagles vs KIA Tigers 06/30/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Eagles -1.5 8.5 u -180
Tigers +1.5 8.5 o +135
Bet Now on this Game

Hanwha Eagles

Hanwha Eagles lost their last series against KT Wiz Suwon after losing two of three. The Eagles have a long way to bounce back as they are in the last spot of the league. Hanwha was once a decent team during the start of the tournament, but they are experiencing their own difficulties. The baseball odds were not in favor of Hanwha since their overall decline this year. The Eagles won the first game against KT Wiz when they scored seven and restricted them to four. The following two games did not go well for Hanwha since they struggled to make it past with their weak pitching unit.

Players to watch: Ahn Young-myung (ERA 7.71, WHIP 1.79, IP 14, SO 12), Jared Hoying (HR 4, R 12, RBI 14, OBP .254, OPS .576, AVG 194). Noh Si-hwan (HR 4, R 12, RBI 7, OBP .231, OPS .594, AVG .186).

KIA Tigers

KIA Tigers are one team that started out bad but managed to bounce back really well in the KBO league. The Tigers were unable to get past Kiwoom Heroes in their last outing, but they managed to maintain their position. Out of the last five games, KIA Tigers lost four and they look forward to this perfect opportunity to bounce back. The baseball picks have been frequently in favor of KIA Tigers and they are all set to get past Hanwha Eagles in this entertaining game.

Players to watch: Aaron Brooks (ERA 2.51, WHIP 1.13, IP 61, SO 56), Preston Tucker. (HR 11, R 31, RBI 40, OBP .397, OPS .998, AVG .324). Choi Hyung-woo (HR 8, R 29, RBI 31, OBP .419, OPS .936, AVG .311).

Hanwha Eagles vs KIA Tigers Betting Picks

Hanwha Eagles are not in a position to take out the KIA Tigers. The Eagles have a 34 percent chance of winning this game, while the Tigers have a 66 percent chance of winning. Back the Tigers to secure an easy victory in their opening match.

Runline A runline of +1.5 is set for the Tigers and -1.5 for the Eagles.

Moneyline: KIA Tigers have a moneyline of +135 in this game, while Hanwha Eagles have a moneyline of -180.

Totals: The total is all set to go over 8.5 for the Tigers and under 8.5 for the Eagles.

Score Prediction: KIA Tigers 6, Hanwha Eagles 3.