BetNow Online Sportsbook

Doosan Bears vs LG Twins 06/13/2020 KBO Betting, Predictions and Baseball Odds

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Doosan Bears vs LG Twins 06-13-2020 KBO Betting Predictions and Baseball Odds

Doosan Bears vs LG Twins 06/13/2020 – On Friday, an interesting tight game between LG and Doosan is all set to take place at Jamsil Baseball Stadium. The Bears are holding the third spot in the KBO league and they need to take on the Twins, who are holding the second position. Doosan will look forward to bouncing back after their defeat against Samsung Lions in their three-game series. The Bears lost the first two games and managed to win the last one. LG Twins will enter this game after sweeping the Hanwha Eagles in their three-game series.

Doosan Bears vs LG Twins 06/13/2020

When: Friday, June 19, 5:30 AM
Where: Jamsil Baseball Stadium, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Doosan Bears vs LG Twins 06/13/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Bears +1.5 10 o -105
Twins -1.5 10 u -125
Bet Now on this Game

Doosan Bears

Doosan Bears surrendered a total of 13 runs to Samsung Lions in a span of three games. The Bears struggled from the pitching unit, but they managed to win the final game with a final score of 7-3. In the last three games, the Bears scored a total of 13 runs and smashed 26 hits. From the pitching end, Yu Hui-kwan surrendered a span of five hits and three runs in seven innings. The Bears will not make this an easy game for LG Twins, but they need to focus on their pitching staff if they need to take out the Twins. Unfortunately, for the Doosan fans, the baseball picks are not in their favor.

Players to watch: Raul Alcantara (ERA 4.13, WHIP 1.38, IP 48, SO 42), Choi Joo-hwan (HR 8, R 20, RBI 26, OBP .347, OPS .873, AVG .274). Jose Miguel Fernandez (HR 7, R 29, RBI 32, OBP .439, OPS 1.022, AVG .386).

LG Twins

LG Twins are coming in strong after defeating Hanwha Eagles in their three-game series. The Twins have made an impression in the KBO league and they are keeping pace with NC Dinos in the top spot. The Twins are currently on a four-game winning streak and their batting unit has never failed to impress. In the last four games alone, LG Twins scored 35 runs. Tyler Wilson pitched six-plus innings and surrendered just six hits and three runs. The baseball lines are clearly in favor of LG Twins in this game.

Players to watch: Chaa Woo-chan (ERA 4.05, WHIP 1.42, IP 40, SO 36), Roberto Ramos (HR 13, R 21, RBI 31, OBP .455, OPS 1.218, AVG .368). Chae Eun-sung (HR 5, R 28, RBI 27, OBP .305, OPS .832, AVG .305).

Doosan Bears vs LG Twins Betting Picks

Doosan Bears have a 45 percent chance of winning this game, but the Twins have a 55 percent chance of winning. Back the Twins to win the first game of the three-game series.

Runline: +1.5 is the runline for Doosan and -1.5 is the runline for LG Twins.

Moneyline: -105 is the moneyline for Doosan and -125 is the moneyline for LG Twins.

Score Prediction: LG Twins 6, Doosan Bears 5.