BetNow Online Sportsbook

Doosan Bears vs Kiwoom Heroes 06/30/2020 KBO Odds, Betting Tips and Baseball Forecast

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Doosan Bears vs Kiwoom Heroes 06-30-2020 KBO Odds Betting Tips and Baseball Forecast

Doosan Bears vs Kiwoom Heroes 06/30/2020 – An interesting game between two of the top three teams Doosan Bears and Kiwoom Heroes are all set to take place at Gocheok Sky Dome in Seoul, South Korea. The Bears are holding the third spot in the KBO league and the Heroes are one step ahead in second place. Kiwoom had a successful series against KIA since they won two out of three. Doosan Bears, on the other hand, are coming into this game after their defeat against NC Dinos in their last series. The Bears won only their last game against NC.

Doosan Bears vs Kiwoom Heroes 06/30/2020

When: Tuesday, June 30, 5:30 AM
Where: Gocheok Sky Dome, Gocheok-dong, Seoul, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Doosan Bears vs Kiwoom Heroes 06/30/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Bears -1.5 9.5 o +400
Heroes +1.5 9.5 u +500
Bet Now on this Game

Doosan Bears

Doosan Bears will look forward to bouncing back in this game against Kiwoom Heroes. The team was unable to get past NC Dinos in the first two games as they struggled to score those extra runs from the plate. The baseball lines have been on and off for Doosan in the past and they are all set to make a change. Out of the last four games, Doosan Bears lost three, but they have some hope against Kiwoom Heroes. Doosan has a neat pitching unit that has helped them get past some of the big teams. The Bears will continue to focus on their strength in this game against Kiwoom.

Players to watch: Raul Alcantara (ERA 3.69, WHIP 1.25, IP 63, SO 52), Kim Jae-hwan (HR 11, R 31, RBI 45, OBP .376, OPS .870, AVG .264). Choi Joo-hwan (HR 8, R 26, RBI 33, OBP .353, OPS .853, AVG .285).

Kiwoom Heroes

Kiwoom Heroes took out the KIA Tigers in two of their last three games. However, the Heroes did not have an easy victory against KIA since the last two games they scored just three runs from the plate. Kiwoom restricted the Tigers to nothing in their last two games of the series but lost the opening match with a final score of 8-6. Kiwoom Heroes are easily a talented team in KBO as they are the second-best at the moment. Unfortunately, the baseball betting pick is against Kiwoom in this game.

Players to watch: Choi Won-tae (ERA 3.68, WHIP 1.16, IP 58, SO 41), Park Byung-ho (HR 11, R 30, RBI 31, OBP .372, OPS .826, AVG .221). Park Dong-won (HR 9, R 24, RBI 30, OBP .377, OPS .929, AVG .294).

Doosan Bears vs Kiwoom Heroes Betting Picks

Kiwoom Heroes will be dominating, but the key to success is with Doosan Bears. The Bears have a 54 percent chance of winning this game, while the Heroes have a 46 percent chance of winning.

Runline: +1.5 is the runline out for Kiwoom and -1.5 is the runline for Doosan.

Moneyline: +500 is the moneyline out for Kiwoom and +400 is the moneyline out for Doosan.

Totals: Over 9.5 is the total for Kiwoom and Under 9.5 is the total for Doosan.

Score Prediction: Doosan Bears 6, Kiwoom Heroes 5.