BetNow Online Sportsbook

Doosan Bears vs Kia Tigers 05/16/2020 KBO Odds, Betting Picks and Baseball Analysis

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Doosan Bears vs Kia Tigers 05-16-2020 KBO Odds Betting Picks and Baseball Analysis

Doosan Bears vs Kia Tigers 05/16/2020 – Doosan Bears will enter this game with an overall record of 6-3. The Bears are holding the 2nd spot in the KBO league and they are all set to take out the KIA Tigers from Gwangju-Kia Champions Field. KIA Tigers will be playing this game at home as they hold the 6th position in the league with a 4-6 overall record. The Tigers broke their three-game winning streak after losing their last game against Doosan. KIA will look forward to bouncing back in this game to increase its overall record.

Doosan Bears vs Kia Tigers 05/16/2020

When: Saturday, May 16, 5:30 AM
Where: Gwangju-Kia Champions Field, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Doosan Bears vs Kia Tigers 05/16/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Bears -1.0 9.5 o -140
Tigers +1.0 9.5 u EVEN
Bet Now on this Game

Doosan Bears

Doosan Bears have been successful after defeating Lotte Giants in their three-game series. The Bears were impressive on the field with their playing and they seem to be ready to take on the Tigers. In their opening game, Doosan smashed 13 runs against the KIA Tigers when their pitching unit restricted them to just four. Out of the last eight games, Doosan managed to win six. In the last two games alone, the Bears smashed 31 hits and scored 20 runs. Baseball Betting has clearly been intact for the Doosan Bears in this game.

Players to watch: Raul Alcantara (ERA 5.73, WHIP 1.82, IP 11, SO 7), Oh Jae-il (HR 3, R 9, RBI 8, OBP .474, OPS 1.302, AVG 429). Jose Miguel Fernandez (HR 2, R 10, RBI 7, OBP .541, OPS .1.335, AVG .500).

Kia Tigers

KIA Tigers have been on and off with their games since their balance seems to be a big issue. The Tigers split their last eight games and the last game was a big disaster against Doosan. The Tigers surrendered 18 hits and 13 runs from the pitching side. Im Ki-young struggled as he surrendered five runs and five hits in a span of just three-plus innings. Preston Tucker and Chooi Won-joon contributed two RBIs and three hits from the plate. Baseball online is up with its picks and predictions of this game.

Players to watch: Aaron Brooks (ERA 1.42, WHIP 0.95, IP 12, SO 10), Preston Tucker (HR 3, R 5, RBI 11, OBP .500, OPS 1.250, AVG 406). Baek Yong-hwan (HR 2, R 2, RBI 7, OBP .364, OPS .1.364, AVG .300).

Doosan Bears vs Kia Tigers Betting Picks

Doosan Bears have a 52 percent chance of winning this game and the Tigers have a 48 percent chance of victory. The Bears will depend on their batting squad to get past the Tigers.

Runline: -1.0 is the runline for Doosan and +1.0 is the runline for the Tigers.

Moneyline: -140 is set for the Bears while the Tigers have an EVEN moneyline.

Totals: Over 9.5 is the total for Doosan Bears and under 9.5 is the total for KIA Tigers.

Score Prediction: Doosan Bears 6, KIA Tigers 5.