BetNow Online Sportsbook

Doosan Bears vs KIA Tigers 05/15/2020 Baseball Betting Predictions, Game Analysis and KBO Previews

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Doosan Bears vs KIA Tigers 05-15-2020 Baseball Betting Predictions Game Analysis and KBO Previews

Doosan Bears vs KIA Tigers 05/15/2020 – On Friday, Doosan Bears will open the first game of a three-game series against KIA Tigers from Gwangju-Kia Champions Field in South Korea. The Bears are living up to their name by holding the 4th spot in the league. KIA Tigers have battled hard to secure the 6th position. The big victory for Doosan is getting past Lotte Giants in their three-game series. KIA Tigers were also impressive against the Hanwha Eagles, but their bigger challenge will be against the Bears.

Doosan Bears vs KIA Tigers 05/15/2020

When: Friday, May 15, 5:30 AM
Where: Gwangju-Kia Champions, Gwangju, South Korea
TV: ESPN
Stream: SofaScore

Doosan Bears vs KIA Tigers 05/15/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
Bears +1.0 10.0 o -180
Tigers -1.0 10.0 u +150
Bet Now on this Game

Doosan Bears

The Bears are doing well with their equally balanced team, Doosan managed to take out the Giants and that is a big achievement. Out of the last seven games, they managed to win five. In their last three games alone, the Doosan Bears have scored nine runs and their batting unit seems to be on fire. Chung Sang-ho and Oh Jae-il were the bright spots for the team. From the mound, Chris Flexen threw six impressive innings when he surrendered just six hits and two runs. Live baseball games have always been interesting to watch and this game is all set to be streamed on SofaScore.

Players to watch: Raul Alcantara (ERA 5.73, WHIP 1.82, IP 11, SO 7), Oh Jae-il (HR 3, R 9, RBI 8, OBP .474, OPS 1.302, AVG 429). Jose Miguel Fernandez (HR 2, R 10, RBI 7, OBP .541, OPS .1.335, AVG .500).

KIA Tigers

KIA Tigers came out strong against the Hanwha Eagles and they are all set to take on the Bears. However, playing against Doosan is going to be a tough challenge for the Tigers. The last game of the series did not go well for KIA since they were forced to settle for a final score of 4-1. KIA Tigers are holding a 4-5 record on the season and there is still space for improvement. The Tigers witnessed Na Ji-wan and Yoo Min-sang contribute one RBI and two hits in a losing effort in their last game. Baseball betting sites are out with their picks and predictions of this entertaining game.

Players to watch: Aaron Brooks (ERA 1.42, WHIP 0.95, IP 12, SO 10), Preston Tucker (HR 3, R 5, RBI 11, OBP .500, OPS 1.250, AVG 406). Baek Yong-hwan (HR 2, R 2, RBI 7, OBP .364, OPS .1.364, AVG .300).

Doosan Bears vs KIA Tigers Betting Picks

The odds are simple as Doosan Bears hold the key to this game. The Bears have a 63 percent probability of winning this game. Whereas, KIA Tigers have a 37 percent probability of winning.

Runline: -1.0 is the runline for KIA Tigers and +1.0 is the runline for Doosan Bears.

Moneyline: A moneyline of -180 is set for the Bears and a moneyline of +150 is set for the Tigers.

Totals: The total will go over 10.0 for the Bears and under 10.0 for the Tigers.

Score Prediction: Doosan Bears 7, KIA Tigers 4.