BetNow Online Sportsbook

Chicago White Sox vs Chicago Cubs 07/20/2020 MLB Analysis, Baseball Previews and Forecast

Posted by: Hilbert Mayer
Chicago White Sox vs Chicago Cubs 07-20-2020 MLB Analysis Baseball Previews and Forecast

Chicago White Sox vs Chicago Cubs 07/20/2020 – On Monday, Chicago White Sox will square-off against Chicago Cubs in a pre-season game that is all set to take place at Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois. The Chicago White Sox were not recognized for their performance last season. The White Sox was not too bad since they managed to get past some of the other teams. As for the Cubs, they were lost with their challenges throughout the year. Both these teams experienced issues and they are ready to come out stronger this year. Baseball spread betting has become easier as the exhibition games are up with picks and predictions.

Chicago White Sox vs Chicago Cubs 07/20/2020

When: Monday, July 20, 8:10 PM EST
Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
TV: FSKC
Stream: SofaScore

Chicago White Sox vs Chicago Cubs 07/20/2020

Team RL TOTAL ML
White Sox -1.5 8.5 o -116
Cubs +1.5 8.5 u -113
Bet Now on this Game

Chicago White Sox

Chicago White Sox defeated the Chicago Cubs in their last game when they smashed seven runs from the plate and restricted the Cubs to just three. The fifth inning was the turning point for the team when they produced six runs with ease. The White Sox took control of the game and put the Cubs behind for good. Three hits and three RBIs came off the plate from Yasmani Grandal and Louis Robert. The baseball betting lines are certainly going to be better for the White Sox this season. Their favorite Dallas Keuchel will get the ball as their starting pitcher tonight.

Players to watch: A. Engel CF (9 R, 3 HR, 12 RBI, .0.297 AVG, .0.308 OBP, .0.595 OPS), D. Mendrick SS (4 R, 0 HR, 2 RBI, 0.222 AVG, 0.278 OBP, 0.541 OPS).

Chicago Cubs

The Cubs are trying to make a difference and this is an important time for them to understand their mistakes. The Cubs defeated the Giants and the Reds but lost several other games. However, they are still ready to start fresh this season. Against the White Sox, the Cubs took a 2-0 lead and failed to keep pace during the fifth inning. Kyle Hendricks surrendered six hits and three runs in a span of four-plus innings. The Cubs are all set to deliver Yu Darvish as their starting pitcher in this game. Chicago will do their best to bounce back against the White Sox.

Players to watch: K. Schwarber LF (0 R, 0 HR, 6 RBI, .0.2 AVG, .0.282 OBP, .0.596 OPS), D. Mendrick SS (4 R, 0 HR, 2 RBI, 0.222 AVG, 0.278 OBP, 0.541 OPS).

Chicago White Sox vs Chicago Cubs Betting Picks

The White Sox have a 55 percent chance of winning this game. Whereas, the Cubs have a 45 percent chance of winning. Back the White Sox to continue their winning streak.

Runline: Look for a runline of -1.5 for Chicago White Sox and +1.5 for Chicago Cubs. 

Moneyline: -116 is set for the White Sox and -113 for the Cubs.

Totals: The total will go over 8.50 for the Cubs and under 8.50 for the White Sox.

Score Prediction: Chicago White Sox 5, Chicago Cubs 4.